Resolved - Titan trade scam

Asked them once in a day about your withdrawal till its come to your account. Also keep us informed. All the best :)
I have been sending them emails everyday and yesterday i finally received an email saying that my withdrawal of only $250, which was my initial deposit, was approved. I guess i wont know until the funds are in my account, but i will keep you guys posted they said it can take up to 10days. I really appreciate all your guys support

Im happy with just getting back my initial deposit of $250 im not greedy they can keep the rest.

Keep us update about your issue here.
I am glad to say that only part of my funds were refunded. I did have $425usd but they only refunded my initial deposit of $250 which im very happy with. I didnt lose anything. Just want to say thank you for all your support and feedback

Asked them once in a day about your withdrawal till its come to your account. Also keep us informed. All the best :)
Would like to thank you for all your support and feedback titan trade did refund my $250 back into my account today and i will make sure that i will not make the same mistake again thank you all once again

Back