Resolved - Titan trade scam

SevdaO

Recruit
I opened an account with titan trade and they forced me to bid my entire funds in one go which i lost within 5mins and now i would like my funds returned. They gave me a bonus knowing that i won't be able to withdraw these funds. Can you please help get my money back? I have $425 USD in total in my account

you can send them a link to this thread and lets wait for other traders input.

I opened an account with titan trade and they forced me to bid my entire funds in one go which i lost within 5mins and now i would like my funds returned. They gave me a bonus knowing that i won't be able to withdraw these funds. Can you please help get my money back? I have $425 USD in total in my account

How they forced you?

How they forced you?
They didnt actually force me but he guaranteed me 100 percent winnings. If he had only asked me to put $50 or so on the trade i wouldn't be so bothered but he rang me and demanded that i put my entire funds of $250 onto a trade and that i would be guaranteed a win within 10mins or so. Its like they purposely made me lose my money so when they give you a bonus, they know you can't withdraw

Did you deposit by credit card? If so, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how TitanTrade used fake promises of guaranteed trades to lure you in and keep you from being able to withdraw. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

Did you deposit by credit card? If so, contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain how TitanTrade used fake promises of guaranteed trades to lure you in and keep you from being able to withdraw. Ask if a chargeback is possible.
I have already contacted my bank and they are investigating it but im not sure if they'll be able to help me. Thanks for your advice anyway

Keep us update about your issue here.
I received a phone call today from the withdrawal department after letting them know that ive contacted my bank and have a lawyer investigating my case, and they told me that they will try to help me with the withdrawal. Im not sure if they will help or not but i will definitely keep you updated with the results. Thank you all for the concern

I received a phone call today from the withdrawal department after letting them know that ive contacted my bank and have a lawyer investigating my case, and they told me that they will try to help me with the withdrawal. Im not sure if they will help or not but i will definitely keep you updated with the results. Thank you all for the concern
I will try everything in my power to get my money back. I have also contacted the london police to let them know exactly what happened and how they scammed me for my money.

Asked them once in a day about your withdrawal till its come to your account. Also keep us informed. All the best :)

Back