Resolved - Tixfx Broker

tixfx.com
Onlar benim izni olmadan hesabının parolasını değişti. Onlar başkasına Şifremi verdi
Beni zarar verdi. Dikkatli olun. Bay Chris Bonson ve Jim Wilson baylar dolandırıcılara.

onlar yalan

tixfx.com
Onlar benim izni olmadan hesabının parolasını değişti. Onlar başkasına Şifremi verdi
Beni zarar verdi. Dikkatli olun. Bay Chris Bonson ve Jim Wilson baylar dolandırıcılara.

onlar yalan

I am sorry. I do not understand your language.

tixfx.com
They changed the password of my account without my permission . And they gave someone else my password
He gave me no harm. Mr. Chris Bonson Jim Wilson fraudsters. They are lying .

You need to get your own thread opened. This thread's issue is resolved and it will be moved to Resolved Issues soon.

image.png
TIXFX total scamm, gangsters robbing traders. Haw contacted by mail and skype several times nobody answers thay will not pay you back your money just wait until you giw upp. Haw not posted my name on this screen

View attachment 27903 TIXFX total scamm, gangsters robbing traders. Haw contacted by mail and skype several times nobody answers thay will not pay you back your money just wait until you giw upp. Haw not posted my name on this screen

One Request to everyone, If you have problem with them then please open new thread in Scam Folder to get more suggetions about how to get your money back.

How can we delete thread ya? is it possible? or it can't be delete at all? If can`t, I am sorry TIXFX broker. Your team has to be more transparent and improve your service to make people satisfied and happy. Btw, thank you for your effort to return my money.
Maybe send request to support team

Hi

I am not sure yet but looks like I became victim of TIXfx

Please contact me if you can real help me..... I don't know what I should t do and whom I can trust

I living in Ukraine. My home under the occupation. I temporary live in Kiev.And hope to get some money from traiding for continiuing to live here. Invested all money what I have before.....

Back