Resolved - Tixfx Broker

aqims88

Recruit
Hello, guys!

Is anyone here has traded with TIXFX broker? They started to not reply my email pertaining withdrawal. They only replied email which not asking for a withdrawal. I did also contact their phone numbers but not even one tried success to reach them. How can we know that this broker is regulated?

About 9 days ago, I registered as their client. I also attached here their withdrawal policy where they promised to contact us within 24 hours but until now no response from their side.

Attachments

• tix registered prove.jpg
    tix registered prove.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Withdrawal policy.jpg
    Withdrawal policy.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 1
Looks like they are in St. Vincent (at least according to their website).

Get screenshots of everything associated with your account, including an MT4 statement. Then email them the link to this thread and ask them to come here and explain why you can't get your withdrawal processed.

Get screenshots of everything associated with your account, including an MT4 statement. Then email them the link to this thread and ask them to come here and explain why you can't get your withdrawal processed.

I already email and invite them to join this thread. Attached herewith attachment of my account registration, transactions with them and remaining balance that I request to withdraw.

Attachments

• transaction history.jpg
    transaction history.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Balance remaining now.jpg
    Balance remaining now.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 1
Beware of a scam FOREX broker. TIX FX are known for misrepresenting information about themselves and their office location. Despite their claims they have no pertinent license to operate as a broker and are not regulated by any meaningful jurisdiction. Their business conduct is subpar and below any standard, as they bias their dealing desk in a way that the client always looses their funds. Most of the positive reviews found on the internet are posted by TIXfx themselves.

If you feel that you have been affected, incurred an unfair loss, and would like to join us in a class action law suit please do not hesitate to contact us with your details.

If you are planning on filing a personal lawsuit against the company or its owners, we will be happy to forward their postal address that can be used for legal correspondence.

Email us: tixfx.scam@tixfx-scam.com

Call us: +44 20 3514 8676

Hello, guys!

Is anyone here has traded with TIXFX broker? They started to not reply my email pertaining withdrawal. They only replied email which not asking for a withdrawal. I did also cont

act their phone numbers but not even one tried success to reach them. How can we know that this broker is regulated?

The broker is not regulated. We are collecting complaints to file a law suit. Contact me at: tixfx.scam@tixfx-scam.com

Hello,

I've made a withdrawal request too but no one has replied to me or contacted me
Do not open an account with them

Hello,

I've made a withdrawal request too but no one has replied to me or contacted me
Do not open an account with them

Prove

Also, I've called them but no one has replied..Only after several times someone pick up
British accent anyway..I've told them to scale up the withdrawal request but the only answer I got was okay, we'll contact you

tx1.png

Hello, guys! Thanks to god. They eventually returned my money today. The money already paid my credit card. However, they asked me to delete this thread after I checked my account once the money had already in my account. Guys, I really want to thanks to forex peace army and other members who are really helpful to solve our issues. So, for other members who still had problems with TIX FX broker, you may create another thread. I keep my word, I keep my promise to delete this thread.

Hello, guys!

Is anyone here has traded with TIXFX broker? They started to not reply my email pertaining withdrawal. They only replied email which not asking for a withdrawal. I did also contact their phone numbers but not even one tried success to reach them. How can we know that this broker is regulated?

How can we delete thread ya? is it possible? or it can't be delete at all? If can`t, I am sorry TIXFX broker. Your team has to be more transparent and improve your service to make people satisfied and happy. Btw, thank you for your effort to return my money.

Back