Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

Hello FXWarriory

So are you now trying to tell us that your "one man" caped crusader against this broker was wrong, or are you just another victim of blackmail & intimidation :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Liz, I didn't get your question. Review first posts of this thread to get the main idea.

Briefly, topoption tried to scam me money, but after I opened this thread and filed a complaint at regulatory bodies, the scam topoption like good boys sent me the money fully to my bank account.

My Friends, everyone of us was a victim somewhere sometime, but the importance is how you come out from the problem as a WINNER;)

Hello FXWarriory

I believed the main point of your "one man show" was to prove this broker to be nothing more than a complete scam broker :confused:

It's about failure of its rollover feature and topoption admitted its bad service.

Only brokers that decide to go out of business will stop withdrawals and run away with clients money. Others who want to stay esp. when regulated, continue providing bad services, manipulating prices and platform failures etc Many ways to steal clients money.

So if you declare this thread to be "resolved" will it not undo all the effort you put in over the last few days to get over your point. :confused:

Good luck
Liz

Dear Liz,

For my "one man show", was just joking with Salim since his reply appeared as if he just noticed the thread, despite there were 60 posts already mostly by myself:)

It's not just over few days, but had been fighting for over a month and 3 weeks against topoption scam.

I always fight unfair, injustice, lier individuals and brokers, not to turn doing the same myself. Never

Yes, like some other FPA members who faced scam brokers with great individual efforts and ofcourse FPA help to get back our money, this was their and my only goal beside warning traders and investors from dealing with scam brokers like topoption.

Even if the scam broker had been playing dirty tricks, ignoring emails, wasting time..etc
FPA forum rules say client got the money fully then the case is marked as resolved.

Despite all FPA people know that topoption scam broker sent me my money only after FPA scam case thread then regulatory body intervene, but I would not neglect the fact that they sent the money.
This is not within my morals. Never

Salim, you just missed 60 posts of my one man show:cool: Have already got the full money topoption tried to scam me for, so fight had finish:)

If you got your money then why you are digging this thread (send request to Assmod and mark this thread resolved). And if you want to warn traders about them then do the same as LIZ doing on her thread.

Hello FXWarriory

I always believed the two main rules for resolving these issues lay with the "thread starter" (in this case yourself), if you fully agree that justice is done in the end and you yourself are willing to accept, or both parties discuss their differences and come to a mutually acceptable agreement to settle the dispute.

So as the broker didn't show up for discussion to put their side forward (for what ever reason) then it must be up to yourself to declare this issue resolved.

Good luck
Liz

Dear Liz and Salim, Take a minute reading back my post number 58. You'll find that I announced "resolved" from 3 days ago.
There's no drag of the thread or anything similar. The world already know by now about topoption scam and after receiving my money fully 3 days ago, want nothing else from the scam topoption!!!

I do like to leave resolved cases open for a week or so in case there are any followup questions.

I now have 2 choices...

I can read back through 7 pages to find out how a resolved issue became contentious or I can move this thread to the Resolved Issues folder now.

I think I'll move the thread. :)

Back