Resolved - TopOption.com Scam

FXWarriory

Banned for uncivilized conduct
Have a problem running with TopOption.com Scam broker.

Had 2 EUROJPY Call positions strike prices 137.62 and 137.613 expiry time 15:30, tried several times to rollover both to 17:10 that was available among 16:00 and 23:30, topoption system refused consistently. Was obliged to rollover it to 16:00 before the 15 minute from the original time ends, system approved rollover to 16:00 that was not my wanted time(17:10)

TopOption rollover policy:

Clients can rollover any position to the expiry time the client wants as long as it is available for rollover(17:10 was, system refused to approve) and before day last expiry time.
The client pays 30% more on the original investment and strike price will be current price that is the rollover price.
Rollover can be used 15 minutes before the original expiry time. My positions had 15:30 expiry time, rollover execution time 15:14 after trying several times way before to put 17:10 and topoption giving an error: optionistoolate, that proves what a bad service they have that contradicts its rollover policy.

Note: screenshots at end of post.

Original investment was on first position $200 and $100 on the second. After rollover it became $260 and $130 because of the 30% added to investment topoption rollover policy.
At 15:14 when I rollover both positions to 16:00(obliged, instead of my preferred 17:10), strike price was 137.53-54 on my mt4 platform and reviewing topoption EUROJPY price on chart and on its expiry rate page, the same price ended expired for the 15:15(have expiry time every 15 minutes), price had high and low 137.53 and 137.54 in the 15:14 minute.
Depending on topoption rollover policy and their live chat support explanation (topoption support employees approved my words, screenshots below), my new strike price must had been 137.54 for both positions, not left 137.62 and 137.613

Topoption expiry rates were:

EUR/JPY 137.579(option price) 16:00 31/07/14
EUR/JPY 137.638(option price) 17:10 31/07/14
depending on its expiry rates data for EUROJPY found on topoption website.

In both cases, First, if topoption scam broker want to depend on my preferred expiry time 17:10, price expired 137.638, it is a win for both positions even if they don't use the new strike price.
Second, if they want to use the 16:00 expiry that I was obliged to select, strike price on my rollover entry time 15:14 was 137.53-54 and the option price expired on 16:00 at 137.579, my positions were in the money.
Topoption lose me $390 on both positions, using 16:00 for expiry time and keeping 137.62 and 137.613 for strike prices.
EUROJPY had 85% payout, I want from topoption my investment $390 + $331.50(85% payout amount)= $721.50 Net Amount
The Account manager Nour Zeidan called me on monday, asking guiltlessly if everything is working good(I stopped trading from the problem time, thursday), as if he knows nothing! about the problem!
Told him it in details, for him to reply : it is impossible to get a new strike price on rollover(were his teammates lying!!) and if the rollover didn't work for a specific time, then it didn't work, that's not his problem!!!
When I replied: it is unacceptable from you to say that, telling me your service is bad and I can't get the rollover time that I want but what topoption want to give me, contradicting your rollover policy, how can I trade like that?? He replied: I can't do anything on this, continue with topoption support, and ended the call!!

Never happened that anyone ended a call like that!! Even brokers that I hadn't built business with, keeps politeness till the end of the conversation, hoping to keep communication and wishing me the best.

I agree topoption clients who posted on forexpeacearmy topoption review page that topoption account managers are uneducated, they are arrogant and rude too.
Approximately two weeks ago, when I went to live chat asking them to inform him call me as soon as possible, wanted to inform him about topoption very slow platform loading and price manipulation at times(will post screenshot afterwards), all started when i made profits and withdrawn my deposit.
He called me after a while, talking arrogantly that he have a Doctor Degree in Economics (yes and working an account manager))))), can not request a call from him at anytime!!, best days availability thursdays and fridays!!!, and it's not his job to answer questions about topoption services, he can only help in trading purposes, where i don't need help, he knows that and told me it looking into my account progress, so what is the purpose of him being an account manger(told him) if can't look into clients problems(at least be a negotiator between me and topoption to transit my opinion clear and fast) occurring due to topoption very bad service.

Topoption sends signals service named Faunus signals(Never used) by email, it is all SCAM, rarely to find one that worked out of 3-5 signals sent three times per day, that's at best day 3 signals worked out of 15 sent(after monitoring results).Terrible!!

Topoption clients posts on forexpeacearmy topoption review page are rightful, but they can reach nowhere by saying topoption prices differs from broker mt4 price because topoption can defend that easily, it's normal to have different prices between brokers.
The shameful account manager Nour Zeidan went more than that saying topoption chart price can differ from topoption option price when a position is open, same for the expiry price can differ from what you see with your eyes at end of expiry time. Topoption expiry rates data is what matters and can be seen on its website.

They sent me an email today that's almost one week from my email sent past thursday and after several check ups with its live chat.

Topoption Scam broker email:

Dear ...........,

Thank you for choosing TopOption.com,

In regards to your email below I would like to inform you that when you rollover a position, the strike rate remains the same as the one of the original position, it will not change to the current rate at the time you request the roll-over, as this feature ONLY extends the expiration time of the position.

In addition I would like to inform you that the payout is showing zero, due to the fact that at this specific momoment both your positions were “out of the money”. When your trades are “out of the money”, the payout is zero.

Please be informed that it is possible when you try to roll-over at certain time ( 17:10 GMT in your case), the option with that expiry time to be suspended.

An option might get suspended for a lot of reasons that include communication shortfall, high exposure for the underline asset, investing amounts and the most important thing - the feed. During times of low liquidity or high volatility an asset might get suspended.

According to the facts above there are no grounds to uphold your complaint.

I hope the provided information was useful.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by Live Chat, Email us,
Or click here for more contacts.

Best regards,

George Taylor | Customer Support | Tel: +44-80-0170-0124 | Email: support@topoption.com | TopOption - Trade your way to the top

Topoption said: it will not change to the """current rate""" at the time you request the roll-over.
Back to Topoption 2 employees words in live chat screenshot below, they said: the rollover will be executed on the current price. I asked: Rollover execution = new strike price, they said: Yes Sir

Same words current price and current rate, one says (in email reply) will not change(because topoption do not want to pay me), the 2 employees said will be executed on the current price(because there was no problem, they were speaking freely and honestly)
Sent them a screenshot that shows strike price, expiry date and payout, was linking the three to show them that they hadn't respect their rollover policy in any. They concluded was asking about why payout zero, great support)))))
Topoption Scam broker said in its email: it is possible when you try to roll-over at certain time ( 17:10 GMT in your case), the option with that expiry time to be suspended. Low liquidity or high volatility an asset might get suspended
Only the 17:10 to be suspended(its error was optionistoolate!!!), the 16:00 was filled easily!!
What's the meaning of Topoption employee in live chat Alex Smith when he said: you are able to rollover onto any expiry except the last expiry of the day!!!!
17:10 is any expiry and not last expiry of the day.

After replying to Topoption email, they replied:

Dear ................,

Thank you for choosing TopOption.com,

In regards to your email, please refer to the below description of Roll-over feature, located in our Terms&Conditions, accepted by you upon registering your account:

TopOption - Terms and Conditions

As you can see the text, marked in the red box""screenshot attached, read the rollover details in the link above"", it clearly states that Roll-over is available “In certain market conditions” and “you may be allowed” to use it. That means that it is not 100% guaranteed to be availble for use all the time, that is why 17:10 GMT was not available when you made attempts to roll-over at that time. It also clearly states that “The Roll-over feature enables you to extend the expiration time of your trading” , it doesn’t say that it will change the strike rate as well.

I hope the provided information was useful.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us by Live Chat, Email us,
Or click here for more contacts.

Best regards,

George Taylor | Customer Support | Tel: +44-80-0170-0124 | Email: support@topoption.com | TopOption - Trade your way to the top

Topoption Scam broker went to its terms and conditions to continue the cheating despite they know the fault is theirs due to their bad service, but how would a scam broker run away with clients money if not search in terms and conditions to find any leap or manipulate its meaning.
No Worries, according to its terms and conditions that say: Roll-over is available “In certain market conditions” and “you may be allowed” to use it.
They concluded)))): that is why 17:10 GMT was not available when you made attempts to roll-over at that time.
The terms and conditions does not say the rollover feature is available for the 16:00 not for the 17:10, it does not say that the rollover can be available partially!!!
I may understand if it was not available at all(despite that's not normal) because depending on topoption scam terms and conditions, but rollover feature available for one expiry time and not for the other is SCAM Topoption SCAM

Topoption Scam said: "it doesn’t say that it will change the strike rate as well"
It does not say it "will not change" the strike rate too. Topoption employees said " it will change the strike rate".

I repeated my request in my last reply to its email above, $721.50 Net Amount, they have not reply yet.

Requested a withdraw by wire transfer all the account remaining amount, waiting for topoption Scam broker approval on it. They said it takes 2 days for them to approve and 5 to reach my bank account.

Filing a complaint with CySec and FCA if they don't respect themselves, reply and give me back my money.

Thank You ForexPeaceArmy

TPS.png TPS1.png TPS2.png
TPS3.png

Send an email to every address you can find for TopOption. Ask them to please come and join this discussion thread.

Send an email to every address you can find for TopOption. Ask them to please come and join this discussion thread.

Got an approval by email from topoption that the requested amount in my balance(all) have been transfered to my Bank Account, it will take 3-5 days to reach.

In live chat today, topoption pretended not received my latest email to them and asked for the proofs I have of the employees.
Told the topoption representative that I resent the email now, I'll not wait another one week to receive a reckless reply like its first email. I'll give them until night to reply, if not and they want to see my proofs they'll need to defend themselves publicly.
The topoption representative repeated same rollover feature terms and conditions in live chat and I explained my point of view like in my latest email to topoption.
Topoption is a SCAM broker, if they had little respect, honor and fairness, they could had reimbursed my account with the lost amount or least asked to agree on a compensation, because I and them know that the fault and error was from topoption scam side. I wanted to rollover to an expiry time and topoption bad service prevented that, approved the expiry they wanted.
Instead, topoption scam searching in its terms and conditions for a legal escape to not pay my money, and the live chat representative request of getting my proofs on topoption employees said new strike price to search of a legal turnout for it is more proof of topoption dirtiness in dealing with this problem.

A broker that looks into its terms and conditions to manipulate the legal part of the contract, using it a priority above clients rightfulness and business fairness is a SCAM broker. Topoption SCAM broker

Am giving them until tomorrow because its representative on live chat today asked for more time, my request will be escalated and more investigation will be done, she said. I don't expect much because topoption intention was obvious from its first email. Can conclude that "they have the rollover terms and conditions that they can manipulate its meaning, they want to use that path inspite of them knowing am rightful in this problem. They want to work legally(that's not always fair), Great, let it be.
If they don't fix this problem by Friday, am inviting all their support team including the arrogant rude nour zeidan to this thread, let them defend themselves and the crowd the Judge.

What are your thoughts please ?

Keep gathering all your data and then go for formal complaints everywhere if they don't have this fixed by Monday.

What country are you in? This may open certain avenues of complaint to you. No matter where you are, you can file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, it may be possible to recover your deposits via chargeback. You would need to discuss this with the fraud department at your issuing bank.

Keep gathering all your data and then go for formal complaints everywhere if they don't have this fixed by Monday.

What country are you in? This may open certain avenues of complaint to you. No matter where you are, you can file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, it may be possible to recover your deposits via chargeback. You would need to discuss this with the fraud department at your issuing bank.

I have no problem with them regarding withdrawing, till this minute. Had withdrew my deposit before and they had yesterday approved the withdrawal of all my balance. Will just have to wait and see if it will reach my bank account by wire transfer in 3-5 days.

My problem is in them scamming me $721.50 for the 2 positions, explained the problem in details in my first post.

I have just sent them this thread link. They can find all the proofs they want for their further investigation as they requested.
They can now reply to me here or to my email address to solve this problem.

If they do not do so or continue their tricks of terms and conditions manipulating its meaning, I'll then file complaints to all its regulatory bodies.

I'll give them until Monday as you requested.

Thank you for your support.

I have no problem with them regarding withdrawing, till this minute. Had withdrew my deposit before and they had yesterday approved the withdrawal of all my balance. Will just have to wait and see if it will reach my bank account by wire transfer in 3-5 days.

My problem is in them scamming me $721.50 for the 2 positions explained the problem in details in my first post.

I have just sent them this thread link. They can find all the proofs they want for their further investigation as they requested.
They can now reply to me here or to my email address to solve this problem.

If they do not do so or continue their tricks of terms and conditions manipulating its meaning, I'll then file complaints to all its regulatory bodies.

I'll give them until Monday as you requested.

Thank you for your support.

Monday ending and yet no reply to me by email or to the thread from topoption.com scam.
Requested AsstModerator to kindly invite topoption.com to the thread to make it official and forexpeacearmy directly participate in this problem so topoption scam not say they didn't know or want more time for investigation just to postpone the problem and waste time to continue its scamming.

Topoption.com replied to my email: You will receive a reply to your complaint within the next 3 business days(15/08/2014 included).
That date will be the deadline. Will wait and see what happens and report topoption answer in details on this thread. By then my balance withdrawal must had reached to my bank account, will share that too.

sorry it happened with you FXWarriory. for me i did not face any problem with them. withdrawn money thru wire transfer always reaching my account within 3 days. hope you'll resolve your issue.

goodluck!!!

I too withdrew my deposit with no problem and waiting for another withdrawal requested a week ago to reach my bank account. Will check again tomorrow with my bank.

Scam brokers will not appear in withdrawals only. You will find their real skin in manipulating their prices and giving bad services to clients then they hide behind their terms and conditions to make excuses for their faults and scam.

In my case, they admitted their fault, but.....read the following post..

Back