Resolved - Trade-24 is a TOTAL SCAM!

claudy

Private
Trade-24 is a scam, it's not the first time they do not pay their investors and i'm rather surprised there are not more complaints.

I made a withdrawal request on 25 of August and got my w/d confirmation by email but till now i didn't receive any payment and NO explanation. I contacted them many times either by email or phone, they never replied by and when i call, the receptionist always say that one of their representatives will call me back the same day but they never did it so i still do not know why I didn’t receive my money. The withdrawal request should take 7 business days maximum and here after 14 business days -from the time of the writing- I still got nothing and no explanation at all.

A funny thing is that just after I said to my coach 'Jeff G' (a latino with a strong spanish accent), that I’ll withdraw all my balance acct, he told me that he will get a promotion so when I’ll get back I’ll work with another manager. Of course I didn’t tell him that i don't intend to come back because his advises were not accurate and I lost money with him so I was wondering how he could get a promotion while he was a bad coach? I also told him that I’ll keep him informed if / when I’ll get paid bc I’ve heard some complaints about payments and since then he was never online on skype unlike before and he never replied to my calls.

Anyway as I’m always cautious, I put a small investment (500€) in this forex company just to give it a try, so it does not harm much for me but if I was not able to withdraw a small amount of money, I guess people with a bigger account can say GOODBYE for good to their money.

There's another thread (a GUILTY Case under "Open Cases") about this company. I encourage you to read it, if not done yet.

Thanks!
claudy

Go ahead and invite them to come and join this thread.

How and when did you deposit? What country are you in?

Go ahead and invite them to come and join this thread.

How and when did you deposit? What country are you in?
OK, I'll invite them to come here but i'm not optimistic bc another member invited them before and they never came. Anyway i'll try and we'll see.

I've deposited via wire transfer and i've withdrawn on Tuesday 25th August. I live in Vienna (Austria).

Claudy

Hi,

I got a phone call from a forex-24 representative and they solved my problem. The representative said there was an issue with my account (without giving more details) and they will pay me a bit more than what the amount i've withdrawn bc of the delay due to the issue. I should get my funds on Monday next week (21. September).

There's no reason for me to not believe them, so would you remove this thread for me? Because i estimate they will send my money until proven otherwise.

Thanks!
Claudy

OK, so i confirm that I've been paid and received my fund to my bank account. Since i invited them to come here, they acted very fast, quicker than I thought.

So it's always good to fight in order to break the deadlock.

So 'Pharao' (or another admin), you can remove this thread as my issue is solved or just let me know how to do it bc i promised them to remove my thread if i got paid.

OK, I'll invite them to come here but i'm not optimistic bc another member invited them before and they never came. Anyway i'll try and we'll see.

I've deposited via wire transfer and i've withdrawn on Tuesday 25th August. I live in Vienna (Austria).

Claudy

I am glad to know that, your story is completed successfully. Can I know how did you invite them to this thread ?

I may open new thread for similar case but with higher amount :( ... Let me wait for beginning of next week, then I'll do it in case no progress with them.

Regards,

Thanks Rayan_Taj,

First, I called their customer service and said to the receptionist that i've put a scam thread in this forum that i'd like them to read and shortly after that, i sent an email to their support service. I gave them this thread link and told them that if they don't respond to my invitation i'll continue to warn people they are scammers all over the internet.

They didn't come to join this thread but they read my message and sent my money back immediately. If i didn't do that, i bet i'd never be paid. Maybe they were afraid! Now i don't know how it would have been with a bigger amount but i encourage members who've been scammed to never give up. ;-)

Regards,
Claudy

Thanks Rayan_Taj,

First, I called their customer service and said to the receptionist that i've put a scam thread in this forum that i'd like them to read and shortly after that, i sent an email to their support service. I gave them this thread link and told them that if they don't respond to my invitation i'll continue to warn people they are scammers all over the internet.

They didn't come to join this thread but they read my message and sent my money back immediately. If i didn't do that, i bet i'd never be paid. Maybe they were afraid! Now i don't know how it would have been with a bigger amount but i encourage members who've been scammed to never give up. ;-)

Regards,
Claudy

Dear Claudy,

You are absolutely right, we shouldn't give up. In fact, in such case, we nothing else to do.

Lets hope the best.

Back