Resolved: Trade12 Is Scam, I have 100% proofs

polo_ch_91

Recruit
Hey everyone. I am a victim of these scammers too. I have proven videos, recordings, screenshots. I had a call like most of you and I fell for it depositing 500$ into my account. After 10 minutes I realized that I am stupid when I was doing my research about this trade12 company. So I thought if I have a chance to get my money back I must not perform any trade. That way they cannot say nothing about my trades or the bonus. So I verified my account quickly and asked for a withdrawal. As you know by now my withdrawal process is still on initial status knowing that I did not perform a single trade. I got a call from my broker convincing me to deposit more than 5000$ to get an offer of a free refund if I loose during 2 weeks. What the hell with this offer yea?
I will sue them and put videos and recordings everywhere.
If you still think that they are not a scam please consider and ask yourself why the hell they wouldn't give me my money if I did not perform a single trade and my account is verified?
Once you deposit your money, consider it stolen.
I will keep you updated.
For now you can check my withdrawal, deposit and balance screenshots and that I didn't perform any trade.

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    131.4 KB · Views: 4
  • image2.PNG
    image2.PNG
    55.2 KB · Views: 5
  • image3.PNG
    image3.PNG
    70.7 KB · Views: 3
Hey everyone. I am a victim of these scammers too. I have proven videos, recordings, screenshots. I had a call like most of you and I fell for it depositing 500$ into my account. After 10 minutes I realized that I am stupid when I was doing my research about this trade12 company. So I thought if I have a chance to get my money back I must not perform any trade. That way they cannot say nothing about my trades or the bonus. So I verified my account quickly and asked for a withdrawal. As you know by now my withdrawal process is still on initial status knowing that I did not perform a single trade. I got a call from my broker convincing me to deposit more than 5000$ to get an offer of a free refund if I loose during 2 weeks. What the hell with this offer yea?
I will sue them and put videos and recordings everywhere.
If you still think that they are not a scam please consider and ask yourself why the hell they wouldn't give me my money if I did not perform a single trade and my account is verified?
Once you deposit your money, consider it stolen.
I will keep you updated.
For now you can check my withdrawal, deposit and balance screenshots and that I didn't perform any trade.

Hello there polo_ch_91,

This is Lily of Trade12. We would like to help you on this concern, but please provide us your MT4 details so we can check and verify your account.

Awaiting your response.

Thank you.
Lily, Trade12

If you deposited by card make a chargeback. If you can't do it online in your country then contact your bank. That's it.

Don't make any trades! !

Hello there polo_ch_91,

This is Lily of Trade12. We would like to help you on this concern, but please provide us your MT4 details so we can check and verify your account.

Awaiting your response.

Thank you.
Lily, Trade12

Here in Finland it is very easy on a website of a company called Nets who deals with credit card payments and all issues regarding to that. See their international pages.

https://www.nets.eu/

It is very important to always deposit by card even when dealing with regulated brokers not to mention others. Same thing with all online business. NEVER make a bank wire with ANYONE.

Anyway if you deposited by Visa it will be very easy to get your deposit back. Chargeback is also a very good sign to credit card companies about fraudulent behauvior.

Thank you all for your help. After I put my thread here and invited them to see the thread and gave them my mt4 ID and told them that I will sue them, they approved on my withdrawal and got the money after 2 hours and got my money back after 1 day.

Thank you all for your help. After I put my thread here and invited them to see the thread and gave them my mt4 ID and told them that I will sue them, they approved on my withdrawal and got the money after 2 hours and got my money back after 1 day.
Its always good to see resolved cases :) Yo Mod, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back