Resolved - TRADE12 SCAM!!! Person Wanted Roy Stanley

Roy Stanley

Recruit
Hi all, high risk warning to trade 12! I had contact with a "ROY STANLEY".. a real bandit! New strategy is at first to want to sell a S&P500 Contract .. the second thing is - very important for all.. if you want to make a withdrawal request - hey says that he have to configure something at your account for the request.. after you log in to your account and share the desktop via "ANYDESK" (he tells you to do that) - he open a trade for you much to high for your account - and you will loose all you money within 2 seconds!

Take CARE about this idiot! I say idiot, cause i thought there is something wrong and i filmed this action with him!! .. I also have saved the IP Adress from him (possible in the log of anydesk!!) .. i also have collected IP's from Emails and Skype.. i have his voice (recorded).. so i just have one goal and need the help from all of you.

These guy (and i think many others from these company) destroy's many lives - people with less money - steal money- high crime.. each money is too much. I openend a email: against_roy_stanley@gmx.at --> please send me all information you have from (best when you had contact with him!) - or even other crime with this company. Maybe there are some prof. hackers - fighting for justice.. would like to help me to find his real identity - please also write me an email to this email-address..! We should think about a class action - or even that he do not feel save anymore in his live.. he is destroying lives- and he has to pay for that.. best would be to bring him to jail.. i already cooperate with the police- they need as much information as we have..

This is just possible with the help of all.. please write me anything you have to the above mentioned email!

At the Moment i do not inculpate Trade 12 cause i wrote them my problem and now i will wait what will be the result.. if you give me my money back (cause i have severall evidence) - then its ok - otherwise we also shoud think to make them down.. lets creat trade12-scam.com and try a SEO.. create FB accounts.. create a shitstorm.

Will update you regarding trade12 and their meaning of justice. Neverteless please write me all information about this guy.. i created that nickname as his fake name and will act now under his name.

Thanks to ALL!!!!!

PS: I called this Account Roy Stanley that it's easier to find me by searching the web and Forum.. the email adress is against_roy_stanley@gmx.at

Hi all, high risk warning to trade 12! I had contact with a "ROY STANLEY".. a real bandit! New strategy is at first to want to sell a S&P500 Contract .. the second thing is - very important for all.. if you want to make a withdrawal request - hey says that he have to configure something at your account for the request.. after you log in to your account and share the desktop via "ANYDESK" (he tells you to do that) - he open a trade for you much to high for your account - and you will loose all you money within 2 seconds!

Take CARE about this idiot! I say idiot, cause i thought there is something wrong and i filmed this action with him!! .. I also have saved the IP Adress from him (possible in the log of anydesk!!) .. i also have collected IP's from Emails and Skype.. i have his voice (recorded).. so i just have one goal and need the help from all of you.

These guy (and i think many others from these company) destroy's many lives - people with less money - steal money- high crime.. each money is too much. I openend a email: against_roy_stanley@gmx.at --> please send me all information you have from (best when you had contact with him!) - or even other crime with this company. Maybe there are some prof. hackers - fighting for justice.. would like to help me to find his real identity - please also write me an email to this email-address..! We should think about a class action - or even that he do not feel save anymore in his live.. he is destroying lives- and he has to pay for that.. best would be to bring him to jail.. i already cooperate with the police- they need as much information as we have..

This is just possible with the help of all.. please write me anything you have to the above mentioned email!

At the Moment i do not inculpate Trade 12 cause i wrote them my problem and now i will wait what will be the result.. if you give me my money back (cause i have severall evidence) - then its ok - otherwise we also shoud think to make them down.. lets creat trade12-scam.com and try a SEO.. create FB accounts.. create a shitstorm.

Will update you regarding trade12 and their meaning of justice. Neverteless please write me all information about this guy.. i created that nickname as his fake name and will act now under his name.

Thanks to ALL!!!!!

PS: I called this Account Roy Stanley that it's easier to find me by searching the web and Forum.. the email adress is against_roy_stanley@gmx.at
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Thanks to ALL!!!!!

Dear Client,

We are saddened that you feel this way about our company. It is just unfortunate that, on our side, we had never received a formal complaint regarding and prior to this post.

We respect your rights to express your dismay and feelings in regards to your situation, but calling Trade12 (a company operating with offices worldwide and with more than three hundred brokers) a scam, is not appropriate and would not help solve any issues you may have.

On this note, one of our representatives will contact you (or may have reached out to you already at the time of posting) to settle and/or clarify your concern. We are hoping for a clear resolution for both sides.

Thank you.

Regards,
Trade12

Dear Representative of Trade 12 and the Users of this Forum,

I really have to take my comment back due to the following situation what happend:

I wrote these comment cause i was really angry about Roy Stanley (a Broker of many of the company Trade 12) - i also wrote an email to Trade 12 and called them - and very soon there was a reaction! And not just a reaction - it was a very serious conversation with the compliance department from the company and he really took some time to listen to my concern.
He gave me his email and i wrote him about my case with Roy and also sent him my evidence i had (to make sure it was not my fault). He told me he also has to listen to the broker to hear his side (what is absolutely ok) but with my evidence i had, there was absolutely no doubt.

To cut a long story short - he already deposit my money back on the account and now i made a withdrawal request - i will update you when i got my money back to my banc account.

So you cannot lump them all together.. as in every company there are some "black" sheep. If the withdrawal request works what it seems like at the moment i'm really positiv surprised from the professional apperance!

Dear Representative of Trade 12 and the Users of this Forum,

I really have to take my comment back due to the following situation what happend:

I wrote these comment cause i was really angry about Roy Stanley (a Broker of many of the company Trade 12) - i also wrote an email to Trade 12 and called them - and very soon there was a reaction! And not just a reaction - it was a very serious conversation with the compliance department from the company and he really took some time to listen to my concern.
He gave me his email and i wrote him about my case with Roy and also sent him my evidence i had (to make sure it was not my fault). He told me he also has to listen to the broker to hear his side (what is absolutely ok) but with my evidence i had, there was absolutely no doubt.

To cut a long story short - he already deposit my money back on the account and now i made a withdrawal request - i will update you when i got my money back to my banc account.

So you cannot lump them all together.. as in every company there are some "black" sheep. If the withdrawal request works what it seems like at the moment i'm really positiv surprised from the professional apperance!

You said you sent an email to Trade12, to which email address exactly, is it support@trade12.com. I never got any reply sending emails to that address regarding my outstanding withdrawal requests. Only when I pretended I need help in making a deposit did they reply to my email asking for my phone number so that someone from Trade12 could call me.

Dear all,

I have positiv News for you.. the really did what they said! After 4 Business days - the Money was back on my visa account! I was in a hurry this is the reason for the waiting time - but now i really can't say bad things about this Company.. everything they said also happend..

Best regards

Dear all,

I have positiv News for you.. the really did what they said! After 4 Business days - the Money was back on my visa account! I was in a hurry this is the reason for the waiting time - but now i really can't say bad things about this Company.. everything they said also happend..

Best regards
You mean to say you got all your funds back?

Hello Pak Jan and FX Master,

yes i really got all my money back!! I wrote the email to support@trade12.com - some hours later i got an email back. So maybe try again to this email adress.. there is also info@trade12.com but as i said i got a response from support (service desk) very soon.

At first i really was frustrated because of this guy Roy - but again - Trade 12 solved my problem very soon - and very serious! As i said in such a big company there are always at least some employees working not correctly and probably against the companies policy.

After the reaction via email also the guy from the compliance called me several times and told me that case in a serious way - and kept all what he promised - and also in the timeframe he said (3 or 4 days after the withdrawal was accepted).

Now i really have another picture from this company. Try to send the Email again.

Best regards

Back