RESOLVED - TradeFort has liquidity issues, stopped withdrawals for 30 days!!!

Dear friends!
Please help us to identify you :)
PLease inform PM your account number and full name.
This will allow me to check your issue.
But at this moment we do not observe in our system any pending withdrawal requests that are older than 48 hours :)

We feel glad that we have Company representative like you. I hope that this case (thread) resolved soon.

Dear
Yxxxx Kxxxx from xxxxx (account 131813),

We just checked and do not see any of your pending withdrawal requests :)

Please create withdrawal request to your bank account so we can process it.

AsstModerator Note: DO NOT post private client data in the forums without the client's permission.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello TradeFort

I think the misuse of wording in the reply email from your company in the first post on this thread might have caused the scam warning.

We kindly ask you to make new withdrawal request to bank for 5000 USD and we will process it within 2 working days.
The rest of your money we expect to withdraw after 30 days.

I also seen the problems with the "bank" but hopefully if you're not misusing any words in your last reply

We just checked and do not see any of your pending withdrawal requests

Please create withdrawal request to your bank account so we can process it.

The thread starter cbm.mng.trm will receive his/her "full" withdrawal request in a few days.

Is this correct ?

Good luck
Liz

Hello, Liz!

You are absolutely right, the thread starter will get his money via bank transfer as soon as he will create withdrawal request. We process within 2 working days usually.
At this moment he still has not made any requests for withdrawal.
So we are still waiting :)
We want to thank FPA team for fast and unbiased reaction to this thread and we hope you can change the name of this thread to "withdrawal issue" because current name chosen by the thread starter is not adequate for the nature of issue and can harm our reputation.
Thank you for understanding.

Once the client reports getting his funds, then the thread can be marked as resolved. Based on what is said, the thread title may also be edited further.

I think also the trader should prove that he has created a withdrawal request before he started the thread as the broker claims he didn't.

Unless there is no such proof from the complainer, this case should be resolved.

TradeFort- I am not sure what's going on with your bank but you better find a solution to avoid all these cases that might harm your reputation.

Yes, Eddiger,
We already fixed this technical issue several weeks ago and work with solid European bank now.
Please note that thread starter still has not made withdrawal request (I just checked it again now).
We will call him today and ask to do so.
I will keep you informed.
Thank you in advance!

I think also the trader should prove that he has created a withdrawal request before he started the thread as the broker claims he didn't.

Unless there is no such proof from the complainer, this case should be resolved.

Not everyone saves copies of withdrawal requests. It's also possible to file one and have it get lost somewhere inside a database.

Still, let's hope a new one is filed, quickly processed, and a report comes back saying that everyone is happy.

Back