Resolved - Tradefort issue

Hello Gioteen,
We apologize for blocking your account without any prior warning. According to the internal regulations and the official recommendation of MetaQuotes corporation the number of inquiries can not exceed 3500. We blocked your account for the first time when your adviser created more than 13 000 inquiries.
When you were closing all your positions (more than 13 000) our security system blocked your account automatically for the second time because the number of inquiries exceeded 3500 again. The adviser should be set as we asked you and not closed at once.

We worked on that issue and now, if trading robot exceedes that number of iquiries, the trader has 12 hours to close positions before account will be blocked. The special e-mail, message in trading terminal and SMS to mobile phone will be sent automaticaly in advance to inform about this 12 hours period.
Thank you for discussion this subject. If you have any questions please contact our Support Service.
Hope for future cooperation.
TradeFort Team

Hello Gioteen,
We apologize for blocking your account without any prior warning. According to the internal regulations and the official recommendation of MetaQuotes corporation the number of inquiries can not exceed 3500. We blocked your account for the first time when your adviser created more than 13 000 inquiries.
When you were closing all your positions (more than 13 000) our security system blocked your account automatically for the second time because the number of inquiries exceeded 3500 again. The adviser should be set as we asked you and not closed at once.

We worked on that issue and now, if trading robot exceedes that number of iquiries, the trader has 12 hours to close positions before account will be blocked. The special e-mail, message in trading terminal and SMS to mobile phone will be sent automaticaly in advance to inform about this 12 hours period.
Thank you for discussion this subject. If you have any questions please contact our Support Service.
Tradefort Team

Hello Gioteen,
We apologize for blocking your account without any prior warning . . . The adviser should be set as we asked you . . .
We worked on that issue and now, if trading robot exceedes that number of iquiries, the trader has 12 hours to close positions before account will be blocked.
The special e-mail, message in trading terminal and SMS to mobile phone will be sent automaticaly in advance to inform about this 12 hours period.
TradeFort Team

Tradefort,
Thank you for joining the discussion.
If trading in a client account appears irratic or irresponsible in any manner, whether caused by a defective EA or otherwise, you have a duty to contact your client immediately.
Gioteen, you had an obligation to monitor your account for your own best interest.
If you use an EA, you'd better understand it, and know how to control it.
It seems apologies are due on both sides of this case, until demonstrated otherwise.
AI
PS: FYI; in my correspondence it was indicated to me by the Regulator that to date, there had been zero complaints formally lodged against this firm.
In recent days I have privately alerted 4 individual FPA Members (including Gioteen) of this avenue of relief.
To date, none have responded to me with any indication they are willing to file against the firm.
If this remains the case for another 14 days, I will be forced to personally notify the regulator of this failure to follow through, and ask them to disregard any suggestion of malfeasance.

Last edited:
Hi,

Actually Im the developer of that ea, I didnt set my ea after you enabled my account for first time , I completely removed the ea from the chart , you could also see from the logs that I removed it completely! so thats why I became so angry when you disabled my account for second time. I contact your live chat several times and told them the story but nobody listened to me and they ignored my request and said the decision is final ! but they could easily checked my logs which I sent them.
After one month i got my money back ! and it was not fair at all ! you also didnt give back my bonus ! based on the volume that i traded the bonus was mine !

thank you my fpa friends.

Hello Gioteen,

Tradefort Team

BigT1,
Thank you for supervising this thread and taking part in the discussions.
If any complaints are lodged we will appreciate it if you inform us about them directly.

Gioteen,
In hope that there are no claims we will appreciate it if you finish this thread.

Best regards,
TradeFort Team

BigT1,
Thank you for supervising this thread and taking part in the discussions.
If any complaints are lodged we will appreciate it if you inform us about them directly.
Gioteen, In hope that there are no claims we will appreciate it if you finish this thread.
Best regards, TradeFort Team

TradeFort Team (One Vector Group)
TradeForex Representative,
Thank you for your kind understanding. Once we have confirmation from both sides that an amicalble resolution has been forged between your firm and Gioteen, and if no further response is heard from new member: pippolo7 who registered here on the day of his post to this thread (and so far is a 1-post wonder with no replies to two private messages), the tread shall be marked as "Resolved", and since we raised the attention of the Regulator, will indeed notify them as well.
Through your settings and profile you can receive automatic email notification of any new posts to threads you have Subscribed to, or any new "Reviews" or postings to your "Discussion Board". Go here to complete your Broker Profile and Website thumbnail link:
Trade Fort | TradeFort.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army
To monitor your Discussion Board go here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...17965-tradefort-com-one-vector-group-inc.html
as you have some open issues pending there as well that need your input.
AI

Last edited:
Requesting an update from Gioteen and Tradefort.
Last call for Pippolo7.
AI

Last edited:
I am of the opinion that traders should be sensitive to the many risks associated with Forex trading. Why on earth should traders be betting highers lots with neither stop loss nor take profit. It is this set of traders that some brokers target most knowing fully well that they (the traders) have exposed themselves and are vulnerable. I have seen traders betting 840 standard lots without stop loss and if such a trader runs into trouble, he will end up blaming brokers. Let us see trading as a business....Regards

None of the 4 complainants involved in these recent protestations against Tradefort have stepped up with any follow up information to demonstrate why further investigation of the firm is in order. If there are no public or private communications to FPA or me this week, I will notify the regulator of such and withdraw our pending inquiry.
AI

Back