Resolved - Tradefort issue

Gioteen

Private, 1st Class
I had an ea that opend so many orders, they disabled my account for the first time without any prior warning, then i asked them to enable it , they did and i close all of the open positions and removed that ea, after that i opened few positions, but they disabled my account again without any reason !!!! and when i was in profit because my account was disabled i couldnt close my positions ! so my account died !!! i have the snapshot of that time when my account was in profit and my account was disabled !!! i contacted them the day after but they didnt solve the problem ! i also sent them my logs , so they could see from the log and from my account history that i havent used the ea after that and there were not so many trades after ! they dont answer to my email also !

Please go ahead and post the screenshots.

Also, send Tradefort an email and ask them to respond in this thread.

53shek.gif
hereby you can see the snapshot of my account ! i was in profit , they disabled my account , so i couldnt close my positions !and after that my account died !
I have also the logs and the account history !
Please go ahead and post the screenshots.

Also, send Tradefort an email and ask them to respond in this thread.

Trading 12.00 & 14.00 lot size trades on a USD4,500 account is extremely risky and a sure way to kill an account in a great hurry.

But for Tradefort to disable your trading account, that's definitely unethical and which only bucketshop brokers would do.
So they will have to come in here to explain their position and reason(s).

I tried to contact them and i also asked them to come here and reply here but it seems that thy dont have answer. here is the screenshot of my last messaging with them.

111.jpg

I have today written the ECSRC, the regulatory body of St. Vincent and the Grenadines to verify their claim of Registration and obtain their public record and disciplinary history.
This is a very weak jusrisdiction for regulation, but let's see what we get.
This broker operates only in countries that are nortoriously weak on law enforcement.
These are the things traders need to be aware of before they open with such firms.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Try contacting them again and asking for a supervisor. First tier support agents are notorious for parroting simple answers even when the question obviously requires a more detailed answer.

They are so unprofessional, I didn’t expect them to come here and answer! They reopened my positions without any prior notification or permission from me! so I checked it , as I told you I was in profit , so I closed all of positions and withdraw my money. Finally after one month they gave back my money! But I will never trust them again they have a very rude support team they didn’t even let me to explain them what was my problem. Anyway thank you very much forexpeacearmy and my friends here.

Too soon to close this thread!
I have today received a reply to my inquiry from the ECSRC:
Dear Mr Ingrassia: Please be advised that One Vector Group is not a registrant of the Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission and therefore is not regulated by this regulatory body. It is advised that you also inquire of the national regulator at:

Ms Sharda Bollers
Executive Director
International Financial Services Regulatory Authority NIS Headquarters, Upper Bay Street P.O. Box 356, Kingstown St. Vincent West Indies
Tel: (784) 456-2577
Fax: (784) 457-2568
Email: info@svgifsa.com
gpeters@svgifsa.com
Web: International Financial Services Authority - St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Web:www.stvincentoffshore.com

Sharon Welcome (Ms)
Secretary
Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission PO Box 1855 Basseterre St Kitts
Tel: 1 869 465 2537 Ex. 286
Fax: 1 869 465 7512
URL: Eastern Caribbean Securities Regulatory Commission [ECSRC]

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 8:24 AM
To: ECSRC
Subject: FW: Complaints Centre Form Submission

-----Original Message-----
From: bigtony1@optonline.net [mailto:bigtony1@optonline.net]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 6:45 PM
To: info@ecsrc.com
Subject: Complaints Centre Form Submission

Last Name Ingrassia
First Name Anthony

Subject Forex Broker Registration check
Content Could you please verify the accuracy of the registration
claim made on the the Tradefort (One Vector Group, Inc.) website:
TradeFort - TradeFort

=======================
TradeFort trademark was founded in 2010 by the team of professionals possessing a long lasting and thorough experience in the international financial services, financial broking services for private and corporate customers and in financial software development.

The trademark is owned by the international financial holding One Vector Group Inc. registered officially as forex broker with registration number
19359 under the legislation of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines being a full-fledged member of the British Commonwealth.
=======================

Back