Resolved - Traders trust issue 5275$

M.R

Recruit
on 31/05/2013 i ask for withdrawal the amount of 5600$ by wire transfer and then i found that the money was removed from my account but in the MT4 history it shown that it transferred to my OKPAY account in 2 separate payments 5275$ and 325$ i don't know why, and i don't have problem with that,
but when i check my OKPAY account after a while i found that i received only 325$ i thought that their is some thing wrong with okpay, so i contact okpay to ask them about that and it took more than 3 weeks to answer me, and they told me that just 1 transaction had done from traders trust account to my account on 03/06/2013 with amount of 325$, so i thought maybe the money was sent to my bank account, i wasn't in my country so when i come back and check with my bank i didn't found it too.
i contact the support several times they don't have answer or proof that they sent my the money, and they keep postponing.
it been more than 3 months.

cc.jpg

c.jpg

Send an email to all the addresses you can find for them. Invite them to join this thread and explain why your money hasn't arrived yet.

Compliance at TTCM

Kindly note that the case should be closing this week once the company has all pending results from investigations being undertaken from its providers.

Please appreciate that as it was such a long time ago and further withdrawals and transactions from your side took place after those mentioned in your comment, the Company only became aware that you may have not received your withdrawal after you contacted us around 4 months after we believed the withdrawal had been completed.

We hope to settle the case amicably and by no means wish to trouble our clients/IBs.

Best Regards,
Compliance Team

they could be right..

and if they are, they will pull out all the stops to get this settled, make an explanation here, and otherwise further the cause of busting scams..

they start these investigation on 30 Aug 2013.
how long the investigation take more than month
and every week they said next week will told u the final decision every week

Now that they've made a public promise to fix it this week, let's see if they do.

yesterday they told me that they will transfer the money on Friday i don't know why they delaying to Friday i will wait and see.

Back