RESOLVED [Trader's Way] 3000€ Withdraw wire transfer scam

Hello, i update this post to say that the problem is resolved.

TradersWay send me an email saying that the wire is back and they proposed me to send it via SEPA method as my bank acccept.

Money was sent from there, and i don't have trouble anymore

Thank you very much everyone.

Amazing, not one apology to Traders Way. You should be ashamed of yourself for calling them a scam & listing them in the scam thread! This was all your doing due to the fact that you didn't do a proper withdraw request. I've been trading via Traders Way for a few years & not once have I ever had a problem with my withdraws. They are always completed in a timely fashion. Again you thank everyone (which looks like thanking all the other forum members here) but not one thank you to Traders Way for going through all the time & trouble they did in order to recover your money for you & to pay you as they continually said they would.

Amazing, not one apology to Traders Way. You should be ashamed of yourself for calling them a scam & listing them in the scam thread! This was all your doing due to the fact that you didn't do a proper withdraw request. I've been trading via Traders Way for a few years & not once have I ever had a problem with my withdraws. They are always completed in a timely fashion. Again you thank everyone (which looks like thanking all the other forum members here) but not one thank you to Traders Way for going through all the time & trouble they did in order to recover your money for you & to pay you as they continually said they would.
same here i always got my withdrawals from tradersway. good job tradersway and thank you for your good service

TradersWay is not a scam at all. The mistake comes from my bank who didn't accept swift transfer method but only SEPA.

Thank you to resolved this thread.

Back