Resolved: Tradersway broker is not give my 24979$ money

Neteller has a 10k limit for every 24hrs for unverified users. Nothing to do with Tradersway.

Screenshot_17.jpg

14000$ cant withdrawal
View attachment 43011 View attachment 43012
now i re request 10000$

We processed the withdrawal in line with your request and Neteller returned an error that it was above your transaction limit at Neteller. This is a Neteller limit and not a limit on our side. Limits depends on your status with Neteller and local regulations. Not all accounts at Neteller have such a limit so we do not artificially limit the withdrawal size on our side like you mentioned in one of your posts.

All you have to do is submit a new request in line with your withdrawal limitations, which it seems you have done. We do not see why you had to create any thread about this as there was only one issue on our end - the IT issue - and it was resolved prior to the creation of this thread entirely. There is nothing wrong here.

We processed the withdrawal in line with your request and Neteller returned an error that it was above your transaction limit at Neteller. This is a Neteller limit and not a limit on our side. Limits depends on your status with Neteller and local regulations. Not all accounts at Neteller have such a limit so we do not artificially limit the withdrawal size on our side like you mentioned in one of your posts.

All you have to do is submit a new request in line with your withdrawal limitations, which it seems you have done. We do not see why you had to create any thread about this as there was only one issue on our end - the IT issue - and it was resolved prior to the creation of this thread entirely. There is nothing wrong here.
I have a bitpay wallet . You can transfer money to my wallet? Or can’t?

I have a bitpay wallet . You can transfer money to my wallet? Or can’t?

One request at a time. Let's take care of the $10k first please. Update us when that is paid

Then you can make a new request for remaining $4k to neteller or whatever other option is there.

----------

So two months ago there was an IT issue? did you alert the client immediately? Or two months later?

The reason for this is because of the 2 month wait which then put some fear into the client. I would have reached out via SMS or additional email to see about client making sure he understood the reason for the rejection (in both cases). You don't want stuff like that lingering.

Maybe you should have a provisional order in place. In the event that the withdrawal limit is reached to either (a)

a) reject entire withdrawal (which is what you did)
b) proces maximum withdrawal in succession until the total amount is processed. In this case, you would have processed $10,000 already, and then $4,000 when 24 hours had elapsed.

------
side question: is there a way for Neteller client to easily check what inbound/outbound transaction limits they have per day/week/month?

now i talked with neteller company. they said that they havent include any limit to my account. they told me to send those failed receipt's receipt number by asking tradersway. therefor please send me that failed receipt number. including 12 digits.

I have to agree with tradersway here, there was an IT issue 2 months ago tradersway address that issue and payed the trader his money, client issue a new withdrawal request over the limit and comes back to this thread making it seem like tradersway was at fault and that not the case.

Tradersway is right There is nothing wrong here.

I have to agree with tradersway here, there was an IT issue 2 months ago tradersway address that issue and payed the trader his money, client issue a new withdrawal request over the limit and comes back to this thread making it seem like tradersway was at fault and that not the case.

Tradersway is right There is nothing wrong here.
Tradersway (payment@tradersway.com) this e-mail before 2 months not reply me.
I send ton of messages. !!!!!!!!!!

But its ok . I waiting for more 1 week.

Tradersway (payment@tradersway.com) this e-mail before 2 months not reply me.
I send ton of messages. !!!!!!!!!!

But its ok . I waiting for more 1 week.
yes that' s the info i was looking for, what happen 2 months ago after your funds came up missing and why it took so long to fix the issue? as far as your current issue keep us inform as i do think you will get your funds

yes that' s the info i was looking for, what happen 2 months ago after your funds came up missing and why it took so long to fix the issue? as far as your current issue keep us inform as i do think you will get your funds
This google translate is not good. I will inform to you . Step and step .

Guys, take it easy. Not every time broker in fault. I see that Rep is active to this thread + the OP`s first withdrawal done successfully and second was rejected due to over limit.

Now come to a solution.
@Gayanlakshantha you can request two withdrawals if you want money in nettler, request it in two-part, for example, 10k and 5k. That`s it, problem solved. :)

Back