Resolved: Tradersway broker is not give my 24979$ money

Guys, take it easy. Not every time broker in fault. I see that Rep is active to this thread + the OP`s first withdrawal done successfully and second was rejected due to over limit.

Now come to a solution.
@Gayanlakshantha you can request two withdrawal if you want money in nettler, request it in two-part, for example, 10k and 5k. That`s it, problem solved. :)
Yes your right.

dear tradersway.
ok this matter will solve but you will have to pay twice by dividing amount to my netteler
there for first send me 10000$ and then again send me another 4979$.
after your payment this matter will end.

dear tradersway.
ok this matter will solve but you will have to pay twice by dividing amount to my netteler
You need to request that from your account mate :)

We processed the withdrawal in line with your request and Neteller returned an error that it was above your transaction limit at Neteller. This is a Neteller limit and not a limit on our side. Limits depends on your status with Neteller and local regulations. Not all accounts at Neteller have such a limit so we do not artificially limit the withdrawal size on our side like you mentioned in one of your posts.

All you have to do is submit a new request in line with your withdrawal limitations, which it seems you have done. We do not see why you had to create any thread about this as there was only one issue on our end - the IT issue - and it was resolved prior to the creation of this thread entirely. There is nothing wrong here.
dear tradersway.

i can request but they not responding . but i will try .

Not responding? Let's check:

- You sent 6 emails in total yesterday, our Payments Department sent two, encompassing everything that required a response.
- Today you sent two emails and our Payments Department sent one.

We won't summarize the other numerous correspondences. You send emails and threats constantly to all of our email addresses. Our departments send all of them to the Payments Department as this is a payment matter. No need for all of our departments to spend time responding to you when everything you have asked us has been replied to within a very reasonable amount of time from one location. It is fine to email every address of a company that is not replying to you, as a means of getting attention. That is not what you are doing - you are getting a response but you are emailing everyone separately and then saying we don't respond when only one of the addresses replies to you.

dear tradersway.

We process only requests submitted in your Private Office on our website and confirmed by email confirmation link.

- You sent 6 emails in total yesterday, our Payments Department sent two, encompassing everything that required a response.

We won't summarize the other numerous correspondences. You send emails and threats constantly to all of our email addresses. Our departments send all of them to the Payments Department as this is a payment matter. No need for all of our departments to spend time responding to you when everything you have asked us has been replied to within a very reasonable amount of time from one location. It is fine to email every address of a company that is not replying to you, as a means of getting attention. That is not what you are doing - you are getting a response but you are emailing everyone separately and then saying we don't respond when only one of the addresses replies to you.

We process only requests submitted in your Private Office on our website and confirmed by email confirmation link.
yes i know . i dont want give more problem to you . you send my money.

yes i know . i dont want give more problem to you . you send my money.
Mat, just send the withdrawal request. And let me inform you as today is Friday, the withdrawal may be done during next week :)

It`s good to see the instant reply and active Rep :)

We won't summarize the other numerous correspondences. You send emails and threats constantly to all of our email addresses. Our departments send all of them to the Payments Department as this is a payment matter. No need for all of our departments to spend time responding to you when everything you have asked us has
been replied to within a very reasonable amount of time from one location. It is fine to email every address of a company that is not replying to you, as a means of getting attention. That is not what you are doing - you are getting a response but you are emailing everyone separately and then saying we don't respond when only one of the addresses replies to you.

Screenshot_19.jpg
Screenshot_18.jpg

dear tradesway , i try request 2 withdrawal . but first withdrawal is still processing. i cant request my other balance for withdrawal(4979$ . try to send my money (10000$) . after i will request my second withdrawal.4979$

Back