Resolved: Tradersway broker is not give my 24979$ money

now i talked with neteller company. they said that they havent include any limit to my account. they told me to send those failed receipt's receipt number by asking tradersway. therefor please send me that failed receipt number. including 12 digits.

Can you include the email of this (if any)?

If this is true, it explains a lot.

And TradersWay should have included the message gotten. We took their word for it earlier. But if a transaction fails, there was a record if the failure and that should be presented as proof to the client.

@Gayanlakshantha limit your emails to once per 24 hours. Only send more once you receive a reply.

Also, dont cc more 1 email addresses at once. (maximum 2 email addresses).

Dear OP please slow down and take a deep breath in and out your moving to fast follow the instruction tradersway have given you, from what im seeing they are trying to get you your money they are not trying to keep your money

I agree with you to an extent. But TradersWay also had an obligation to create a solid timeline.

- 2 months are still unaccounted for. (I cannot imagine IT bug lasting 2 months)
- exact proof of the failure would have been helpful. (how long does it take to make a screen shot/screen grab of the failure error?)

Did they need two months to gather more losses first?

I'm not trying to cause panic. But then this is what happens when you leave things open ended or half-truths are thrown around.

Not sure why the June 13th withdraw request was not processed on the 13th or 14th. Let's see what happens if nothing has happened as of the 18th June.

And TradersWay should have included the message gotten. We took their word for it earlier. But if a transaction fails, there was a record if the failure and that should be presented as proof to the client.

@Gayanlakshantha limit your emails to once per 24 hours. Only send more once you receive a reply.

I agree with you to an extent. But TradersWay also had an obligation to create a solid timeline.

- 2 months are still unaccounted for. (I cannot imagine IT bug lasting 2 months)
- exact proof of the failure would have been helpful. (how long does it take to make a screen shot/screen grab of the failure error?)

I'm not trying to cause panic. But then this is what happens when you leave things open ended or half-truths are thrown around.

Not sure why the June 13th withdraw request was not processed on the 13th or 14th. Let's see what happens if nothing has happened as of the 18th June.

Can you include the email of this (if any)? i contacted them by phone( neteller customer support team. +44 2033089525)
i think this limit error is tradersway IT issues:)

as you might know im a client of tradersway so my panic sensors are up, i will sit back and see how this is handle also the 2 month IT glitch is on my mind but i also never had any withdrawal issues with tradersway but im watching

as you might know im a client of tradersway so my panic sensors are up, i will sit back and see how this is handle also the 2 month IT glitch is on my mind but i also never had any withdrawal issues with tradersway but im watching
I don’t want give problem to your tradersway friend broker. Only I want withdrawal my money. Next week I believe your tradersway friend is give my money. After i there case is solve. Now still Not solve.

I don’t want give problem to your tradersway friend broker. Only I want withdrawal my money. Next week I believe your tradersway friend is give my money. After i there case is solve. Now still Not solve.
One gentle request to you my brother just slow it down for a bit :)

No sorry required my brother, as I mentioned it was weekend and your request most probably done during the week.
today tradersway send 10000$ to my neteller account.
Screenshot_21.jpg

Back