Resolved: Tradersway broker is not give my 24979$ money

10000$ Withdrawal is competed.now waiting for now my second withdrawal.(14000$)
@TradersWay are you denying that it took 2 months from the first withdrawal request to pay the client?? Or that some requests were deleted? Or rather, do you have your own version/timeline of events?

@Gayanlakshantha did you get paid the remaining $14,000 usd? Do you have screenshot.
i waiting for my 2 withdrawal

Do you have screenshot of when the first withdraw transaction occurred 2 months ago? Either the account history statement showing withdraw request or email confirmation.

I see the transaction where they returned the money, but not the request 2 months ago.

Do you have screenshot of when the first withdraw transaction occurred 2 months ago? Either the account history statement showing withdraw request or email confirmation.

I see the transaction where they returned the money, but not the request 2 months ago.
Screenshot_7.jpg
Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_9.jpg

i m more time try withdrawal but he not send.

after he delete this 25000$ money. i waiting 2 month more.
but i have a all ready this screen record video.4 Jun 2019 i send this video to tradersway live customer support team.
after he send me this email.

http://prntscr.com/o18qwe

Please update this thread when the $14,000 is paid (with screenshot of receiving account).

Really this thread should not be marked resolved until 100% of the funds are received.

Please update this thread when the $14,000 is paid (with screenshot of receiving account).

Really this thread should not be marked resolved until 100% of the funds are received.
60% only solver. not send 14000$. today i hope he will send my money.

you should of never had this thread mark resolved. also why is tradersway holding your money did they tell you anything?
They are cheat on me day by day by saying that they will transfer money. Can you please invite traderway to this conversation?

Back