Resolved: Tradersway broker is not give my 24979$ money

14000$ cant withdrawal
Screenshot_13.jpg
Screenshot_14.jpg

now i re request 10000$

im a little confuse because it seems like your trying to rush your withdrawals witch should only take 48hrs at the most, now your trying a withdrawal for over the neteller max amount of 10k so your withdrawal is gonna take longer, can you tell me what happen to your withdrawal request 2 months ago and why it took so long

i have already requsted about that payment but suddenly my account balance got erased from tradersway account. then i asked them and they said that its their technical problem and they will solve it.
Screenshot_4.jpg

ok i see now, so that problem was resolved and you got your money now you making a withdrawal for 14k witch is over the neteller max amount so you had to re submit your withdrawal request so now you have to sit and wait. i understand why you panic a few months ago but you did get your money and with your current withdrawal request you just have to wait the 48hrs

ok i see now, so that problem was resolved and you got your money now you making a withdrawal for 14k witch is over the neteller max amount so you had to re submit your withdrawal request so now you have to sit and wait. i understand why you panic a few months ago but you did get your money and with your current withdrawal request you just have to wait the 48hrs

This is silly. Because a simple script check would have rejected the request before it was submitted (because it is over the limit).

Or the broker could just fill 10k today, and 4k tomorrow (or whenever the limit resets).

If they kick back the request, it should be with specific info for the rejection.

I don't know what the form looks like to submit the withdraw request. But a limit issue isn't a reason to have 2 month waiting period.

This is silly. Because a simple script check would have rejected the request before it was submitted (because it is over the limit).

Or the broker could just fill 10k today, and 4k tomorrow (or whenever the limit resets).

If they kick back the request, it should be with specific info for the rejection.

I don't know what the form looks like to submit the withdraw request. But a limit issue isn't a reason to have 2 month waiting period.
i am so tired:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

from my understanding the trader went to make a withdrawal 2 months ago and the funds was not there do to some IT issue tradersway fix the issue then made the withdrawal then yesterday he try to make a withdrawal for 14k but the max is 10k for neteller so they send him a decline letter telling him the reason and to re submit his withdrawal request. for me im more concern about the IT problem 2 months ago where his funds came up missing

Back