Resolved: Tradersway Scam

After my September statements comes out I will send to them. But Tradersway concluded that the case is closed.

I give every document still waiting on my bank to confirm there findings. Traders way is taking my money before the matter is solved. I will send them more documents after the bank conclude their findings. But i got a nasty email from Trader's way to not contact them again. So far $418 is lost just waiting on $1000

After almost 2 months we got the documents from the client as requested (bank statements). We saw clear as day the chargebacks right on the statements. Two for $209 (totaling $418) and one for $1045. The last one did not show up, but this is inconsequential, as the total of over $1400 already exceeds the entire account balance in the client's trading account, and it is now in a negative balance.

As we saw the chargebacks right there on the statements, and have pointed them out clearly to the client - we informed that the matter is closed.

The bank classified these chargebacks as "credits" to the client's bank/credit card account.

We will not help further and informed that the account is terminated and to not contact us again. We will not have our time wasted when everything is already very clearly written on the bank statements and they have been shown to the client by us. This matter was simple from the beginning - client did chargebacks and funds were removed from the account as required. After actually seeing the funds show up as "credits" on the bank statements, this no longer is a matter that we need to work on further. Our staff will direct its resources now toward clients who do not perform chargebacks.

You must get organized and pay attention to your finances. This is not our task. Everything has been laid out clearly. We consider this case closed.

The matter has not been resolved. The banks always credit until investigation is complete. And it is still pending until it is fully resolved I will be contacting you.

I give every document still waiting on my bank to confirm there findings. Traders way is taking my money before the matter is solved. I will send them more documents after the bank conclude their findings. But i got a nasty email from Trader's way to not contact them again. So far $418 is lost just waiting on $1000

Can you post a screenshot of the nasty email please? If the email is long and you cannot take a scrolling screenshot, just take multiple screenshots that overlap each other.

Just inappropriate. If everything was resolved I wouldn't be bothering them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-30-00-18-47.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-30-00-18-47.png
    347.8 KB · Views: 64
I guess if you did get the chargeback money then you are ok in that department.

Did you actually do the chargebacks? What date(s)?
Did you attempt to request a regular withdrawal first? what dates(s)? What were the responses?
How long did you wait before initiating chargebacks?
What was the reason for initiating the chargebacks?

Still waiting on the outcome. Haven't gotten any money it's a credit until investigation is closed. So I will wait and see the outcome but my issue isn't resolve but for Tradersway I guess it is. Will keep posted. Worse experience ever.

Still waiting on the outcome. Haven't gotten any money it's a credit until investigation is closed. So I will wait and see the outcome but my issue isn't resolve but for Tradersway I guess it is. Will keep posted. Worse experience ever.

This sounds like you finally acknowledge that you did indeed initiate a dispute on those charges. Why do you make us spend such a large amount of time on this case if that is so? Do you expect to be able to trade and withdraw funds that you disputed with your card issuer in the mean time?

We are always happy to help clients with real issues - as can be seen in our responses to other threads, but this case here is another type altogether.

I guess if you did get the chargeback money then you are ok in that department.

Did you actually do the chargebacks? What date(s)?
Did you attempt to request a regular withdrawal first? what dates(s)? What were the responses?
How long did you wait before initiating chargebacks?
What was the reason for initiating the chargebacks?

Answer to your question number 2 - no, withdrawal was initiated. We received the chargebacks from the processor and pulled the funds from the trading accounts accordingly in line with standard policy. If a withdrawal had been initiated however, it would have been declined and we would have provided the reason "not enough funds", as the funds would have assumedly been pulled.

I received from one of my bank that the credit will be readjusted. I paid the bank in full the $400 already. I send tradersway a picture of it but told them I can scan if need me. So my traders account need to have my $400 or they need to refund me themselves. The transaction was paid for they see on my Vhase statement I paid it in full. Waiting on their response. So no I didn't get the bank credit.

Back