Resolved: Tradersway Scam

sound business practices by TradersWay. If they investigate thoroughly then they ought to be in business for a long time.
Clients have responsibilities also, first and foremost be reasonable

This is a good point and we agree with you. When two people or entities come together to do business, therein lies responsibility on both sides of the arrangement. We also appreciate you taking the time to read and understand both the substance and the timeline of this thread before making your judgment.

Why was coinbase used? Why not wire transfer or other method?

Anyway, it is good to hear that Trader's Way did actually process the withdrawal as agreed.

We suggested Bitcoin due to the amount of money in question - a wire would have been too expensive compared to how much needed to be sent.

Coinbase worked perfectly had money in 2 days or 3 days. Faster than the estimate time. Tradersway walked me through it all I was nervous and hesitant but it is faster than any other method.

Got the rest of money transfer via coinbase and soon to my bank account.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved please and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any :)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

Back