Resolved - Tradersway withdrawal problems

davpax54

Recruit
On Sept. 12 2017 I requested to withdraw all funds from the forex broker in Dominica called www.Tradersway.com. I was only given the choice of www.payza.com as a method of withdrawing the $6,351 so I used them & was notified that Payza got the funds.
When I tried to enter my bank checking account in the Payza system to have the money sent to me I got the error message: the account you tried to add already exists in the system; contact customer service. Customer service said that if a bank account has previously been added to a Payza account it must be removed from the system by a support agent. They said they could not find the account in their past records.
I emailed Tradersway asking among other things about sending the money from Payza back to them again so they could mail a check to me. They said that they could not issue a check and asked if I could get a credit card transfer from Payza. I emailed Tradersway again to keep them informed.
I told Payza that I had used a Visa card linked to the bank account to make deposits to them which were then deposited to www.tradersway.com broker. I had email discussions about possibly getting a refund back to the credit card. However these emails conflicted with a Sept. 17 2017 email from Payza rep Jubin who said that currently it is not possible to withdraw funds via credit card as they're in the process of switching to a new credit card processor. They said "As we haven't been informed as much, we're unable to provide a specific time frame as to when credit card withdrawal services will be available again." I was then told once again to add my bank account and do a bank transfer which I had told them had failed. Once again it failed.
I was then told by my US bank that I may have money electronically transferred to my savings account (as well as my checking account) which I have with them. I was then able to go thru the steps of adding the savings account to the Payza website. After this I submitted documents to Payza; a government ID and a selfie were requested. I added my passport, state drivers license and a selfie. A message then came up that it would take 10 minutes for the documents to be processed in some way.
I then tried to withdraw funds to the savings account which I had just entered. In that process the Payza website asked for my Social Security number which I entered. The transfer failed and I got a message that the Social Security number was invalid. I then tried to submit in the Payza documents section of my account my Social Security number ID card from the government. I am not sure that my document submission attempt for the Social Security card was successful.
I then found out that Payza was formerly called AlertPay and I found that I had linked my checking account to them under a different email in 2009 when they were called AlertPay.
I then emailed Payza telling them that they need to unlink my checking account from the other email address which was linked to it for the older AlertPay (now Payza) account. I also told them that I got an invalid Social Security number error message when trying to withdraw money from the now linked savings account. The Payza email response stated that it would take 3-5 business days to review my documents but made no mention of the Social Security number error or whether they were trying to unlink the old AlertPay/Payza & email from my bank checking account.
They still have my $6351 which I have been trying to get since Sept. 12 2017. Whatever I do they always come up with a reason why they can't get my money to me. I suspect that the next holdup will continue to be the Social Security number.
I have now sent a message to Payza again requesting that they unlink the older email from the AlertPay/Payza link to my checking account in case they won't send money to my savings account since the money had been sent to them from my checking account. Also I requested that I be able to upload a photo of my Social Security card since that has been an error when I tried to transfer money to my savings account. I am uncertain if my previous SSN card upload attempt was successful.
I have emailed www.Tradersway.com twice about these problems with my withdrawal but they have not been able to help so far. I have emailed www.Payza.com 6 times about the problems.

On Sept. 12 2017 I requested to withdraw all funds from the forex broker in Dominica called www.Tradersway.com. I was only given the choice of www.payza.com as a method of withdrawing the $6,351 so I used them & was notified that Payza got the funds.
When I tried to enter my bank checking account in the Payza system to have the money sent to me I got the error message: the account you tried to add already exists in the system; contact customer service. Customer service said that if a bank account has previously been added to a Payza account it must be removed from the system by a support agent. They said they could not find the account in their past records.
I emailed Tradersway asking among other things about sending the money from Payza back to them again so they could mail a check to me. They said that they could not issue a check and asked if I could get a credit card transfer from Payza. I emailed Tradersway again to keep them informed.
I told Payza that I had used a Visa card linked to the bank account to make deposits to them which were then deposited to www.tradersway.com broker. I had email discussions about possibly getting a refund back to the credit card. However these emails conflicted with a Sept. 17 2017 email from Payza rep Jubin who said that currently it is not possible to withdraw funds via credit card as they're in the process of switching to a new credit card processor. They said "As we haven't been informed as much, we're unable to provide a specific time frame as to when credit card withdrawal services will be available again." I was then told once again to add my bank account and do a bank transfer which I had told them had failed. Once again it failed.
I was then told by my US bank that I may have money electronically transferred to my savings account (as well as my checking account) which I have with them. I was then able to go thru the steps of adding the savings account to the Payza website. After this I submitted documents to Payza; a government ID and a selfie were requested. I added my passport, state drivers license and a selfie. A message then came up that it would take 10 minutes for the documents to be processed in some way.
I then tried to withdraw funds to the savings account which I had just entered. In that process the Payza website asked for my Social Security number which I entered. The transfer failed and I got a message that the Social Security number was invalid. I then tried to submit in the Payza documents section of my account my Social Security number ID card from the government. I am not sure that my document submission attempt for the Social Security card was successful.
I then found out that Payza was formerly called AlertPay and I found that I had linked my checking account to them under a different email in 2009 when they were called AlertPay.
I then emailed Payza telling them that they need to unlink my checking account from the other email address which was linked to it for the older AlertPay (now Payza) account. I also told them that I got an invalid Social Security number error message when trying to withdraw money from the now linked savings account. The Payza email response stated that it would take 3-5 business days to review my documents but made no mention of the Social Security number error or whether they were trying to unlink the old AlertPay/Payza & email from my bank checking account.
They still have my $6351 which I have been trying to get since Sept. 12 2017. Whatever I do they always come up with a reason why they can't get my money to me. I suspect that the next holdup will continue to be the Social Security number.
I have now sent a message to Payza again requesting that they unlink the older email from the AlertPay/Payza link to my checking account in case they won't send money to my savings account since the money had been sent to them from my checking account. Also I requested that I be able to upload a photo of my Social Security card since that has been an error when I tried to transfer money to my savings account. I am uncertain if my previous SSN card upload attempt was successful.
I have emailed www.Tradersway.com twice about these problems with my withdrawal but they have not been able to help so far. I have emailed www.Payza.com 6 times about the problems.
I sent an invitation on your behalf to TradersWay to come here and do the necessary steps here.

So far everything you mentioned above is what you said to us. The last we heard, you figured out the issue with Payza having your bank info on file on another account when they were known as Alert Pay.

Since we processed your withdrawal expeditiously upon your request and your funds are with Payza, you should have named this thread "Payza Withdrawal Problems". We do not issue checks. All of our withdrawal methods are listed on our website. You deposited by Payza and we thus asked you to withdrawal at least the amount you deposited previously back to Payza. If you want to deposit back into your Trader's Way account you may do so and withdraw by the other methods available, however Payza may charge you fees to do this. You can discuss this with them on your end.

We suggest you patiently wait for Payza to respond to you and fix this issue that exists between you and Payza. We cannot assist you with your account on Payza. If you want to deposit funds back into Trader's Way, you can do so and then withdraw by bitcoin or wire transfer.

The partitipation of the Tradersway rep is appreciated.
I hate to get into discussions about semantics but my funds would still be with Tradersway if I had not "withdrawn" them. When I clicked on Withdrawal the only 2 options which popped up on the Tradersway website were Payza and Internal Transfer (to another Tradersway account). Since I had only 1 Tradersway account Payza was my only choice. At the time I did not think it necessary to do a printscreen of the withdrawal choices. Common sense tells us that I would have used bank tranfer if available and have considered it to be the safer method since as I mentioned on the FPA website my Apr 4 2016 debit card deposit for $1038 (net was $920 listed on TW statement-see TradersWay DetailedStatement from htm file.pdf) to Payza was sent to an Electronics Store in Shenzhen, China-see uploaded file Payza BofA debit card deposit Apr 4 2014.pdf & Payza deposit of $920.jpg. People of course when they withdraw funds from a broker do it for the purpose of receiving the funds themselves and assume the broker uses reliable methods.
I would like to comment on this statement by Tradersway rep: You deposited by Payza and we thus asked you to withdrawal at least the amount you deposited previously back to Payza. I did make a net deposit of $920 from Payza to Tradersway (TW) but I made 2 other deposits to TWTrading (Tradersway) by bank debit card; see uploaded files BofA_$1400 deposit to Tradersway.pdf, BofA_$4600 deposit to Tradersway.pdf and TW chat about $4600 deposit not showing up in acct yet copy.jpg. No, Tradersway rep you asked me to withdraw all of it to Payza since that was the only option you gave me. As seen in uploaded file TradersWay DetailedStatement from htm file.pdf there were only 3 deposits I made: net $920 thru Payza from my Bank debit card and $6000 total from 2 deposits directly to TWTrading (Tradersway broker) from my Bank (checking account )debit card; see attached files.
Thus I should have been given the option to withdraw by bank card or bank tranfer BUT I WAS NOT. The Tradersway History (of deposits and withdrawals) has 10 deposits listed; most are failed deposits. When I have time I will make notations on the TW History printout which I did & document the failed deposits with bank statement printouts.

Attachments

• Payza BofA debit card deposit Apr 4 2014.pdf
    105.5 KB · Views: 14
  • TradersWay DetailedStatement from htm file.pdf
    113.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Payza deposit of $920.jpg
    Payza deposit of $920.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 16
  • BofA _$1400 deposit to Tradersway.pdf
    104.3 KB · Views: 22
  • BofA _$4600 deposit to Tradersway.pdf
    104.5 KB · Views: 14
  • TW chat about $4600 deposit not showing up in acct yet copy.jpg
    TW chat about $4600 deposit not showing up in acct yet copy.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 27
There are no semantics relevant here as the funds have been withdrawn and are currently with Payza. After six months, it is not possible to refund previous card deposits which is why that was not an option. We required you withdraw at least your initial deposit back via Payza before other options are unlocked.

Our last message still remains - you can deposit the funds back into your trading account (any fees charged by Payza - please discuss with them) and withdraw by other means. Or you can wait for Payza to reply and resolve the issue that exists solely between Payza and you. Otherwise, there is nothing we can do to assist you here as you are dealing with a company (Payza) that must perform anti-money-laundering procedures in order to retain their money transmitter license(s). As long as your funds remain in your Payza account, please work all of this out with them. We will not be able to assist you in any way.

If you decide to deposit the funds back into Trader's Way, then you will pay any fees Payza charges and you can withdraw by other means listed on our website. All withdrawal methods are enabled for your account. You must use one of the options shown and not request a check. Our bank does not issue checks.

As mentioned I made notations about the 3 successful deposits on the uploaded TW History.pdf printout which I did & the only related document I have found is about some failed deposits: TW failed deposits wait 24 hours.jpg.

A couple of Tradersway statements are confusing: "You deposited by Payza and we thus asked you to withdrawal at least the amount you deposited previously back to Payza". And secondly, "After six months, it is not possible to refund previous card deposits which is why that was not an option. We required you withdraw at least your initial deposit back via Payza before other options are unlocked". By initial deposit which must withdrawn back via Payza do you mean all 3 in total or just the first one of $920 which was the only deposit thru Payza? If you mean just the first one of $920 I should have been informed of that at the time of my withdrawal instead of just being shown the Payza withdrawal option. It would have been much less of a withdrawal problem to have both Payza and Bank transfer available as choices at this point in time which is after the first 6 months; I don't see what difference the number of months makes. If you had both Bank and Payza withdrawal options listed and I had tried to withdraw the entire balance by Bank transfer then you could have given me an error message stating that you are required to withdraw at least your initial deposit (if that is just the $920) back via Payza before other options are unlocked.

It was mentioned that all withdrawal methods are now enabled for my TW account; as seen in the uploaded printscreen TW withdrawal options Sept 20 2017.jpg there are 9 listed withdrawal options listed.

I received an email from Payza today asking security questions so that my old AlertPay/Payza account linked to another email may be unlinked from my Bank checking account; they also stated that after the unlinking they will be able to deal with validating my Social Security number, etc. When answering the security questions I also asked that they continue the validation of uploaded documents. I think that I will try at least for now to make some progress on this Payza withdrawal method before trying the redeposit back to Tradersway and a different withdrawal method from there.

Attachments

• TW History.pdf
    273.9 KB · Views: 11
  • TW failed deposits wait 24 hours.jpg
    TW failed deposits wait 24 hours.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 10
  • TW withdrawal options Sept 20 2017.jpg
    TW withdrawal options Sept 20 2017.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 12
I keep finding out more about Tradersway withdrawal method Payza. I have complained to the US Federal Trade Commission and US Better Business Bureau and am checking into how to complain to the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. I need to contact the US Justice Dept after I found the info in the attached file.

Attachments

• TW withdrawal Payza and the US Justice Dept.jpg
    TW withdrawal Payza and the US Justice Dept.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 15
Can you try using a different bank account number with Payza?
Can you try paying **some** of the deposit back to TradersWay and then test their withdraw method via bank wire transfer?

You have over $6k with Payza. So you could send back $1000 as a test. Who knows how long Payza will take.

I keep finding out more about Tradersway withdrawal method Payza. I have complained to the US Federal Trade Commission and US Better Business Bureau and am checking into how to complain to the UK Financial Ombudsman Service. I need to contact the US Justice Dept after I found the info in the attached file.

Note that Payza services many companies and Forex brokers and is just one of many of the options offered on our website.

We suggest you either wait for Payza to respond, or deposit all funds back into Trader's Way and withdraw all of the money using another method. If you try to test other methods, be sure that you are not paying extra fees to do so. We suggest bitcoin and to contact us directly by email for detailed instructions on how to withdraw via Bitcoin from beginning to end -- trading account to bank account. Otherwise, if you go through any difficulty with Payza that is not anything we can assist with in any capacity.

Tradersway,
If I redeposit all funds back to you I would like to use Wire Transfer to my US Bank checking account account of course starting at the TW Private Office login. Wire Transfer is now listed as a withdrawal and deposit option; Credit/Debit Cards are only a deposit option. I do not mind higher fees since I am familiar with the Wire Transfer method and consider it safe; my only TW withdrawal attempt so far has been a disaster and I would not want to test Bitcoin, etc. at this time. Would there be any problem with a Wire Transfer withdrawal from Tradersway such as with intermediary banks; should I contact my bank to expect the Wire Transfer and not refuse it if I redeposit to Tradersway and begin a Wire Transfer withdrawal from TW?

Back