Resolved - TradersWay Withdrawal problems

Hi all, just an update. TradersWay sent me a proof of payment today for one of my two missing payments. I have requested the other withdrawal's proof of payment, and also copied my bank representative into the email. Bear in mind that I am missing both withdrawals, hence there having to be two different proofs of payment.

I'm now hoping that my bank and TW will communicate directly with each other and myself and locate the missing funds. I will be on here in a flash when/if that happens to let you know, let's see.

Rgds
keep us inform, thank you

Okay yesterday I requested that TradersWay cancel the refunds from their side (if it hasn't been stopped by their bank already). My bank has stated that the transaction should not have gone through anyway, since they would have refunded to a credit card number (my card number) which does not correlate to an account with the same number. My MasterCard that I used to deposit funds to TradersWay is not a real credit card, it is the debit card linked to my cheque account, the number of which TW will not have.

So I have asked, now I wait for their reply.

Okay yesterday I requested that TradersWay cancel the refunds from their side (if it hasn't been stopped by their bank already). My bank has stated that the transaction should not have gone through anyway, since they would have refunded to a credit card number (my card number) which does not correlate to an account with the same number. My MasterCard that I used to deposit funds to TradersWay is not a real credit card, it is the debit card linked to my cheque account, the number of which TW will not have.

So I have asked, now I wait for their reply.
ok lets see where it goes from here

They have emailed me back with the following:

Dear Client,

Please note your bank is asking for an MT103 which is a for SWIFT wires, not card refunds.

Firstly, please contact your bank and ask them to connect you with the person or department in the bank which is in charge in dealing with card refunds/transactions. Usually, it is all a matter of getting in contact with the right person. If required, contact the head office of the bank, in case branch in your location cannot assist you.

Secondly, please provide the staff in your bank with the following link which explains in detail what ARN is - https://www.quora.com/What-is-an-ARN-number-and-how-to-track-my-transaction-with-that-number And provide them with the ARNs once again - 15222587222003624007466, 15222587240003659795801 and 15222587240003659791016.

Thirdly, you may contact MasterCard online support (https://www.mastercard.ca/en-ca/consumers/get-support.html) where you can directly check with MasterCard on your refunds. Additionally, you may instruct your bank to that on your behalf.

Fourthly, you may ask your bank to try to make a dispute/chargeback of original deposit transaction. Making a dispute/chargeback is for the bank to realize that refund has been made since chargeback cannot be made if a refund is already done.

Finally, any bank within the Visa and MasterCard network is able to use the ARN number to look up a card transaction therefore your bank should have no issues in doing that.

I have done all of the above. My bank has repeatedly said that they cannot see those ARN numbers anywhere and that there are definitely no incoming payments to my card. Providing me with a Quora link to explain something to my bank staff is rather not a good response. If they could use it, I'm sure they would know what it is. Mastercard online support goes to the VISA website, which anyway refers back to the issuing bank, which is my own bank. I doubt whether Tradersway has actually ever tried any of these solutions.
I have issued a disupute for the deposits with my bank and am awaiting feedback from them.

I have requested TradersWay to try to stop the transactions on their side, however they have not responded to this. They will be able to confirm with their bank whether those transactions ever finalized, and if not, stop them, and resubmit payment via Skrill or Wire Transfer. As stated previously, those reversals should not have finalized because of the cheque account number to which my card number is linked.

Almost two months now.

I received a confirmation (again) from my bank stating that they have traced the ARN numbers given by Tradersway, and they have confirmed that there are NO incoming refunds for me.

I attach a screenshot of their mail message.

upload_2017-10-6_15-4-38.png

I have told TW that obviously the transactions must have been stopped on their side, since my bank has tried everything and still cannot find the payments. I have submitted dispute forms, however this process can take weeks to finalize and I have run out of patience. I have asked TW to stop the transactions on their side, and just reesubmit payment to my Skrill, or by Wire directly to my bank, but I have not been answered on this.
None of their suggestions to help find the payments so far have helped any, and I doubt whether they have actually confirmed these processes.

So tired of this now.

I want TW to pay me anyway into my Skrill, and accept my undertaking to refund the other payments if they ever show up, but I suppose it would be unreasonable of me to hope for the same kind of trust from the broker, as we give to the broker when we deposit our money...

Hi everyone,

Below see please the response from my bank directly to TradersWay, confirming that there is no pending credit on our side, and that MasterCard international has also confirmed such, as well as the non existence of those ARN numbers given to me.

upload_2017-10-11_13-27-25.png

Therefore I ask TradersWay again, to please issue payment for my total amount of US$1450.93 immediately, to my Skrill account: gavinkukard@gmail.com. Please do not retry to submit payment via credit card as my previous card has expired, and I now have a new card. Skrill only please.

Thanks,

Gavin

Hi Gavin. Our Payments Department will continue to correspond with you. We cannot send out additional funds in the manner you describe. Every time we had an issue where an ARN number was needed, the receiving bank ended up finding some error and then crediting the client's funds. We dealt with this many times. Out of the hundreds of withdrawals we process per day, a few per month have this issue and in time, it is always figured out. We understand it is inconvenient but note that TradersWay is not the only one responsible for funds transfers -- there are banks and companies along the way, including your own bank. We sent the funds successfully on our end.

Please keep in contact with the Payments Department and update the community here as you progress.

Hi Tradersway,
I cannot accept this. Early on you stated that the funds were transferred, I waited patiently. Then you suggested that I put my bank directly in contact with you, which I did. And they have twice confirmed and confirmed with MasterCard that the transactions never happened.

It has been two months already, and it's getting ridiculous. You absolutely can submit new payments in any manner I wish, you just don't want to because its in your own best interest to hold onto those funds.

Its not millions of dollars, its $1400. Please submit payment to my Skrill today, or email me for wire transfer details.

Thanks

We won't send out funds to you twice when this very well could be an issue on your own bank's side, despite what they are telling you. We have seen it before many times across multiple countries. This situation is not new. The original funds were already sent. Your last message suggests that we never sent them out and wish to hold onto them. Please continue to correspond with the Payments Department.

Back