Resolved - TradersWay Withdrawal problems

This could not very well STILL be regarded as a problem on my bank's side!! They have communicated to you directly on two occasions confirming that there was never any incoming credit to me, as also confirmed by MasterCard themselves. The ARN numbers you sent me dont exist.
I dont need to "suggest" or imply anything, the fact remains that I have done absolutely everything you have said I should do, for two months already, and STILL you insist you have paid me when my bank and MasterCard have both confirmed that you have not.

I will not continue to correspond with your payments department, as they also conveniently continue to hand the issue back to me as a "problem at my bank". I don't know how much else confirmation I can give you.

I have on two occasions also asked for your banker's details so that my bank can communicate directly with them, but I have not received this. When I asked for your bank statements showing the payments, this was ignored.

Make my payment immediately please. If and when your supposed "first" payment arrives, I will gladly pay it back to you.

I will be forwarding all our email correspondence and the link to this post to the Financial Services Unit in Dominica, and I will ask them for advice on how I should proceed.

I'm
I have been with Tradersway since around end of April, by the recommendation of a friend, and found them to be nice broker to trade with in terms of commissions, spreads etc. However, no fun at all when it came to witdrawing my money. At one point I came across a review by someone (seems there are many) who'd said they could not withdraw their money, and after some investigation and realizing they were not regulated, I decided to withdraw my funds and shift to a regulated broker.
I requested the first withdrawal on the 9th of August, and it was supposedly swiftly processed. This withdrawal was a split on the account, half of which belongs to my brother in law, so the other half of that balance was transferred to my other TW account. This was not to shift brokers.
By the 25th of August, I had not yet received my previous withdrawal, so requested all the rest of my balance, which was just over $1000.

When requesting both withdrawals, I was not offered other options to withdraw, other than internal transfer or credit card, even though I had made deposits into this account using Skrill.

I queried the long delays many times, via email and online chat, and receive the same answers each time. They state that they have paid my money from their side and that the issue is with my bank. My bank on the other hand stated categorically that if I had not received the money back within 7 days, that it most definitely was never paid.

I notified Tradersway, and they again stated that the money was paid. I requested trace numbers from them (ARN numbers), which they then sent, however I've sent these numbers to my bank and they say the numbers are not found. My bank asked me to request a Swift Copy or MT103 from them, but twice Tradersway has simply avoided this request, and suggested that I open a dispute claim with my bank for the original deposits.

Now my question here is this: Why on earth would Tradersway agree to a dispute for original deposits, when they claim to have already paid me all my money, which includes those deposits and my profits?

Something is amiss, I have provided them with my bank statements to prove I have not been paid, but yet every time they shrug it off and divert responsibility. As of this morning, the 21st of September, I received yet another confirmation from my bank that there was no money refunded to that card.

I will provide screenshots of all correspondence with them, as well as screenshots of my account with dates and everything, should anyone like to see these.

For Tradersway, in case they feel the need to jump in here and once again shrug their shoulders, i'm referring to account number 169860 (1st withdrawal, $416.61), and 187725 (2nd withdrawal $1034.32)

Can someone please help?

Thanks and regards,

Gavin Kukard
South Africa
Currently have the

In the meantime, on the 13th of Octonber, I received an email from TradersWay stating that they will follow up with their bank and come back to me.
No update yet, still no money. Going on 10 weeks now.

I'm

Currently have the
I'm Currently having the same problem with Forextime on the 1st of September 2017 I made a withdrawal of 2500 dollars after 2 weeks i had still not received funds on my bank account I contacted them regarding this then they sent me an Arn no i then contacted the bank which then the bank said they can't track the funds they need an Mt103 swift no then I went back to Forextime to request the Mt103 after few days they came back with a story that they need a letter of non receivale of funds in order to provide me with the Mt 103 which I actually didn't understand that why in the first place they needed a letter from me in order to be able to get the mt103 swift i then went to the bank more than 2 times which actually the bank said they don't provide such they provide only statements which is a confirmation that funds are not there...the bank provided me with the statements which showed that the funds were not there i sent the statements to Forextime then they promised to sort it out After a few days they came up again with the letter story and now still no one looks as if is willing to help....can Forextime come forward and explain this cause I don't think they did send the funds because if they had sent them they would have sent me longtime ago the Mt103

Please start your own thread as this one relates specifically to TradersWay, then delete this last post please. ForexPeaceArmy will assist you on the new thread. Thanks.

The last email correspondence I received was from TradersWay stating that they are waiting for a reply from their bank. No news since, no money yet either.

Okay just a final update, I received an email last week from TradersWay stating that their payment to me had been blocked by the South African authorities, and had reversed back into their account. They then credited my two TW accounts with the respective amounts as specified earlier. I emailed them asking them to please activate the Skrill payment method on my profile as I did not want to go through all that hassle again. They informed me that all other possible withdrawal methods had now been activated, including Skrill.. I proceeded to withdraw the first amount via Skrill, which I received into my Skrill account the following day. Then yesterday requested the balance (only one withdrawal at a time allowed), and that arrived in my Skrill account today.

What ever happened to the payments in the three months that it was missing, we may never know. I'm just happy to have my money back.

Thanks TradersWay for stepping up to the plate, and thanks FPA for the assistance.

All the best and happy trading :)

Okay just a final update, I received an email last week from TradersWay stating that their payment to me had been blocked by the South African authorities, and had reversed back into their account. They then credited my two TW accounts with the respective amounts as specified earlier. I emailed them asking them to please activate the Skrill payment method on my profile as I did not want to go through all that hassle again. They informed me that all other possible withdrawal methods had now been activated, including Skrill.. I proceeded to withdraw the first amount via Skrill, which I received into my Skrill account the following day. Then yesterday requested the balance (only one withdrawal at a time allowed), and that arrived in my Skrill account today.

What ever happened to the payments in the three months that it was missing, we may never know. I'm just happy to have my money back.

Thanks TradersWay for stepping up to the plate, and thanks FPA for the assistance.

All the best and happy trading :)
thanks for keeping us up to date

Back