Resolved - Tradeview Forex not giving withdrawals of my clients

BSYadav

Recruit
I am having an Omnibus partnership with Tradeview forex. My master account number is 316617.
I put a withdrawal request on 13/04/2017 of my clients funds. Total amount is 4379.47 USD.

Since it has been almost 10 days, they are not processing the withdrawal request. When i ask them for funds of my clients they says i have already received a lot of rebates and my clients were doing excessive trading.

So my question is they should have informed me if there was any problem with the trading style of my clients.
They are making excuses for not giving the withdrawals.

So stay away from this broker. Now a days they are not processing any withdrawals and making excuses.

I am having an Omnibus partnership with Tradeview forex. My master account number is 316617.
I put a withdrawal request on 13/04/2017 of my clients funds. Total amount is 4379.47 USD.

Since it has been almost 10 days, they are not processing the withdrawal request. When i ask them for funds of my clients they says i have already received a lot of rebates and my clients were doing excessive trading.

So my question is they should have informed me if there was any problem with the trading style of my clients.

So stay away from this broker. Now a days they are not processing any withdrawals and making excuses.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I have received the withdrawal and the issue has been resolved completely. My overall experience with them was fine but in the last there was some issue which has been resolved now.
Finally I want to say Tradeview is a good broker with better spreads and lower commissions.

I have received the withdrawal and the issue has been resolved completely. My overall experience with them was fine but in the last there was some issue which has been resolved now.
Finally I want to say Tradeview is a good broker with better spreads and lower commissions.
So everything is resolved now or you still have an issue with them?

Back