RESOLVED - Tradewithprecision.com (Nick McDonald)

Okay Okay, by then remember to post a picture for both with the shackles in their hands:D

May I suggest that in my lowly opinion, Nick McDonald has bent over backwards to accomodate kwaldron.
I have been called a Don Quixote in the past, but this windmill takes the cake.
AI

My case against TWP could have done without some half-wit comment on the situation. To suggest that Nick McDonald bent over backwards to accommodate me flies in the face of the facts as outlined in Post # 34 above.

I think 'kwaldron' sent us a hidden indication in his comment that he was in his way to blackmail 'tradewithprecision' using FPA as his tool but we spoiled his scheme by intervening in this case, ending it in a way he didn't expected it to be.

Personally, didn't take seriously all that propaganda & threat he created about the British Court, both Travis & Nick will be caught by the police when they 'show up in the UK'..etc
However, if he found FPA decision unjust, can continue with his threats but by turning it into real actions(Court, police..etc), because don't think he'll find other path than that from now on, at least not from here.

Wow! Seriously??! This is not fair and it really annoys me so I have joined this forum today to give my feedback:

I am a professional trader and have especially at the beginning of my career many years ago (when I didn't know any better) encountered a lot of low class educators. But you know what? Trade With Precision is one of the few ones who in my opinion (as an experienced professional trader) are doing outstanding work.

I have no connection to either of them, have personally never met Nick McDonald nor Travis McKenzie or ever spoken to them. I do have a link to their free webinars on my blog but it is free of charge and I don't receive any kickbacks. I have this link purely because I know my readers can benefit from their work and I can confidently say that Trade With Precision is one of the top educators out there.

How do I know? I have learned a lot from Travis's webinars in the past and I am really grateful for that and nowadays I am following Nick's market updates which I love.

So dude, whatever happened give those guys a break... seriously... because I want to continue to enjoy their work!!!

Last edited:
Wow! Seriously??! This is not fair and it really annoys me so I have joined this forum today to give my feedback:
I am a professional trader and have especially at the beginning of my career many years ago (when I didn't know any better) encountered a lot of low class educators. But you know what? Trade With Precision is one of the few ones who in my opinion (as an experienced professional trader) are doing outstanding work.
I have no connection to either of them, have personally never met Nick McDonald nor Travis McKenzie or ever spoken to them . . .

Well finally, a voice of reason emerges from the forest green.
Welcome, and introduce us to your world of experience.
The work you do here will benefit many, if you take up the mantle.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164

Thank you Anthony.

I would love to share my experience. The thing is I am part of a Prop Trading Firm and licensed through them so I have to confirm with the owner and make sure that it would not cause them any problems as well..

If they are okay with it I am happy to contribute.

I will let you know..

Thank you Anthony.

I would love to share my experience. The thing is I am part of a Prop Trading Firm and licensed through them so I have to confirm with the owner and make sure that it would not cause them any problems as well..
If they are okay with it I am happy to contribute . . .

Welcome new FPA member MPX,
Best of luck with your prop. trading. Been there, done that.
Regardless of your success, your loyalty, your commitment to your firm, and your current mindset; may I suggest: you do not owe your soul to the company store.
Read some of my posts. Just imagine the licensure risks I am taking here every day.

AI, CTA

Last edited:
Welcome new FPA member MPX,
Best of luck with your prop. trading. Been there, done that.
Regardless of your success, your loyalty, your commitment to your firm, and your current mindset; may I suggest: you do not owe your soul to the company store.
Read some of my posts. Just imagine the licensure risks I am taking here every day.

AI, CTA

It is always useful to receive feedback from someone experienced. I will take your suggestion into consideration Anthony..

Back