Resolved - Tradorax scam!

scrimpycoot

Recruit
I joined Tradorax a while back (October 2015), and deposited $500. I then got a call from a mister Mark Stern, who was my "broker" we spoke and over a period of 3 months I deposited $6,200 more. When speaking with Mark, I was clearly told over and over that if i need to get any bonuses, they WILL NOT affect any future withdrawals. Fast forward to January I get an email from a Jake Taylor, that my account has been transferred over to him. I Skype messaged Mark and asked him about the move, and if our agreement about bonuses would still be intact. He gave me a resounding YES, and so i gladly worked with the new broker. who wanted me to deposit another $5,000 which I did. After some wins and some loses, some of which i was reimbursed the losses, still under the impression that our agreement still stood. I put in a request to withdraw $2,200 which me and Jake Taylor agreed would be a decent MONTHLY withdrawal so we can leave money in the account and keep growing it. I was able to receive that first withdrawal. and here is where the problems all started. I kept going like usual, and the next month rolls around, and i only ask for $1,000, I was told theres a problem with the payment system and it would be a little while. The whole month passes with me continuously getting the same answer. So when he next month comes I get told its working now, so I asked for the previous, and this months withdrawal to be done at the same time. Few days go by and i hear nothing, so i message Jake again and ask him whats going on? he replied with we have a problem. He then told me that because of the "bonuses" i can not withdraw. I explained to him my long standing agreement with Mark. He said he would speak with mark and get back to me on tuesday the 12th of JULY, Fast forward to today, i still have not gotten any withdrawal confirmation or a response to the issue. I NEVER agreed to take ANY bonuses. If i knew this would be a problem I would've ate the losses and been done with it, but because i was told over and over that nothing would affect my withdrawal process. again I NEVER agreed to anything labeled as a BONUS. BONUSES are specifically what i wanted to avoid because of this problem.

Attachments

• jan 12th.PNG
    jan 12th.PNG
    199.9 KB · Views: 7
  • jan 13th.PNG
    jan 13th.PNG
    213 KB · Views: 7
  • jan 15th.PNG
    jan 15th.PNG
    215.5 KB · Views: 6
  • logs.txt
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
I joined Tradorax a while back (October 2015), and deposited $500. I then got a call from a mister Mark Stern, who was my "broker" we spoke and over a period of 3 months I deposited $6,200 more. When speaking with Mark, I was clearly told over and over that if i need to get any bonuses, they WILL NOT affect any future withdrawals. Fast forward to January I get an email from a Jake Taylor, that my account has been transferred over to him. I Skype messaged Mark and asked him about the move, and if our agreement about bonuses would still be intact. He gave me a resounding YES, and so i gladly worked with the new broker. who wanted me to deposit another $5,000 which I did. After some wins and some loses, some of which i was reimbursed the losses, still under the impression that our agreement still stood. I put in a request to withdraw $2,200 which me and Jake Taylor agreed would be a decent MONTHLY withdrawal so we can leave money in the account and keep growing it. I was able to receive that first withdrawal. and here is where the problems all started. I kept going like usual, and the next month rolls around, and i only ask for $1,000, I was told theres a problem with the payment system and it would be a little while. The whole month passes with me continuously getting the same answer. So when he next month comes I get told its working now, so I asked for the previous, and this months withdrawal to be done at the same time. Few days go by and i hear nothing, so i message Jake again and ask him whats going on? he replied with we have a problem. He then told me that because of the "bonuses" i can not withdraw. I explained to him my long standing agreement with Mark. He said he would speak with mark and get back to me on tuesday the 12th of JULY, Fast forward to today, i still have not gotten any withdrawal confirmation or a response to the issue. I NEVER agreed to take ANY bonuses. If i knew this would be a problem I would've ate the losses and been done with it, but because i was told over and over that nothing would affect my withdrawal process. again I NEVER agreed to anything labeled as a BONUS. BONUSES are specifically what i wanted to avoid because of this problem.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

3rd - skype the link of the thread to Mark and Jake.

Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

3rd - skype the link of the thread to Mark and Jake.

Did all of that, I also did put in a review, but i know that takes a few days to show.

We have reached an agreement for the return of all my deposits, at which point we can mark this as solved, as soon as i receive my money free and clear I will let you know.

I have received the money, and verified with my bank that the funds are free and clear, Thank you FPA as well as anyone who helped individually. From now on I will use only Regulated brokers with good feedback. Thanks again!

Hi, my case is very similar to yours. Am I asking too much if you could give me some details on how you you approached the whole story & what processes you followed to get your funds returned to you. My name is Adrian & I hail from South Africa. If you are willing please e-mail me at Insidious861@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.

Back