Resolved | UFX Markets -Fund Withdrawal Problem

Maybe we could start a class action. I am looking for a good Lawyer firm in Cyprus.

Austrader and others,
You should follow Pharaoh's advice and file a complaint at CySec.
I have assisted others in this regard, and suggest that any legitimate attorney willing to take such a case will first require you to go through this procedure, anyway.
AI

Hello,

My experiences with UFX are similar. Last year I opened an account with them and deposited a total of $1500 which after 3 months of trading fell to about $300. At that stage I decided to cut my losses and try to withdraw the remaining funds but they made it difficult and I gave up and just kept trading until my balance went to near zero. After 8 months of not using my account a new sales rep from UFX called me and convinced me to start trading again and add funds to my account. I have added another $3500 and so far I have made modest profits. They certainly pressure you over the phone to add more funds with your credit card and to upgrade your account. The main problem I have is that when I go to the tab to withdraw funds it won't allow me to select my credit card (I have supplied faxed copies of my credit card) and says contact your account manager. When I email them about this I get no reply and when I ask my account manager about withdrawing funds he says it should be OK as long as the accounts department has my credit card details. They are so quick to push you into depositing funds from your credit card but seem to make it very difficult when you want to withdraw any funds from your account.At least none of the account managers have advised me to risk large amounts in single trades. Has anyone any else had this problem and did you eventually get your money back?

AB2279,

The Scam Alerts Folder is full of these complaints. Please start your own thread on the subject and I'll be happy to give you all the steps you should take.

Resolved -UFX Markets -Fund Withdrawal Problem

My withdrawal issue with UFX Markets has been resolved and I received my fund.
I would like to thank all people stand with me sense the beginning of my case, I would like to thank 4xAngels and Mr. George Panteli for his great effort with me sense the start until the end and I received all my money.
And I would like to thank FPA and all its members and moderators for their precious advice and help.

Congrats on getting your money back. Even with the worst brokers, persistence can sometimes pay off.

My withdrawal issue with UFX Markets has been resolved and I received my fund.
I would like to thank all people stand with me sense the beginning of my case . . . and I would like to thank FPA and all its members and moderators for their precious advice and help.

Please ask the broker to address your thread on this site, so we might all benefit from the reasoning that led to the resolution, from their perspective.
Congrats,
AI

My withdrawal issue with UFX Markets has been resolved

SECOND REQUEST.
Do you not recognize the help you received here, and your moral responsibility to work to help others in your shoes?
Reply, ask your firm to reply, and confirm your actions, if you will.
AI

SECOND REQUEST.
ask your firm to reply, and confirm your actions, if you will.
AI

Dear Mr. BigT1
I respect your request for more information to help other traders, who deal with UFX. And my account manager already informed about my posts here in FPA. And I told you that UFX is less likely to reply with anything here.
I declared all details already, and I do not know if there are still any happy customers with UFX sense it already labeled as a scam.
I handled my case to 4xanels.com and they were in direct contact with UFX, it was not an easy task and I am still waiting for the details.

Thank you m.k.shaheen,
It is important that you posted your reply to my querie, to document the lack of responsiveness of the vendor.
We here at FPA all appreciate and suffer your effort; but, only with your help can we help prevent future negative experiences for all concerned.
Thank you for your efforts, congrats, and best wishes.
AI

Back