Resolved: UFX scam any help appreciated?

Thanks.

I just want to get my money back and not deposit anymore.

I’m going via chargeback currently and have got some experts writing up my proposal to send to the bank.

Once I complain to UFX that is when I’m going to start hitting social pages and going to let everyone know how much of a scam they are. I let them destroy my life and don’t want them doing it to anyone else.

Yeah.

Did anyone ever get emails from UFX asking for deposit on email?

Most of my conversations and promises were over the phone so not recorded and worried this might not help me with charge back.

I have emails from UFX advising technicals like what direction gold and oil is going and take the opportunity etc.

Hi there,

So Sorry to Hear about your Terrible experience with these scumbags.

DO NOT DEPOSIT ANY MORE MONEY AT ALL.

You need to complain to them ASAP and let them know YOU ARE NOT HAPPY!

PLEASE. Initiate a Chargeback, you can often with your CB case under the grounds that UFX is actually NOT LICENSED TO OFFER FINICAL ADVICE IN YOUR COUNTRY, therefore what they are doing is Illegal/fraud.

Share this thread with them, and post it on their social media pages. Bug them relentlessly and make them wish they never contacted you, to begin with. They ruined your life, now it's time to ruin theirs!

Absolutely appalling behavior by white-collar criminals.

Contact the police, and also your Local Securities commision, and possibly local media companies too. The more light you can shed on these scum, the better!

Best of Luck,
-ScamXposR

Thanks.

I’m currently going with a charge back company obviously they are going to take a percentage. If they can get all of the moment back I’m happy with that.

Once the chargeback and complaint had been put through to UfX I will be using all social media to get them to compensate.

I also have contacts high up in the media industries which I will tap into as well as I want them to understand that they cannot be doing this and making people’s lifes hell.

Hi Ritesh
Don't lose hope.What's your next step?File a complaint with the bank's fraud unit you deposited the funds.Tell them the bank is bound by rules and regulations under the Banking and Financial Services Act and they should not be seen as a conduit for illegal financial transactions/illegal deposit taking.The bank's fraud unit should conduct a money trail and go after the scammers who have cheated and done wrong.Request for a restitution of the funds deposited.Pressure them non-stop.After filing a complaint with your bank ask for updates on the investigations by the fraud unit.If the bank fails to respond file a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Services in your country.Good luck.

Thanks Selvam

So I have sent an email to UFX and guess what no responses back and no care in the world.

The last 2 weeks I have been speaking to people and luckily I have found some great contacts who will hopefully be able to help me.

My bank are also close to doing the chargeback.

I am going to do everything I can to spread the reputation of UFX via a nephew I have that bloggs and also reviews I am going to be posting everywhere.

They cannot get away with this and I want compensation as they thieves and just steal peoples money.

I’ll keep you all posted.

Glad to hear, I sincerely hope they reprimand you and apologize for what they have done.

Let the world know, about these awful mobsters so you can spread awareness to others.

It's 2018 people, these financial scams need to be stopped!

Back