Resolved: UFX scam any help appreciated?

Still no money back from UFX they are taking there time to get back to me on emails they are shocking.

Waiting on my bank to get back to me on my chargeback disbute fingers crossed I have a good case as I have loads of prof of the misrepresentation of UFX and how they steal peoples money that’s what they seem to be licensed for.

I want to get there chargeback ratio screwed so that no one can deposit money via visa to them and let them lose money.

I will keep this updated once I know what’s happening will post and also disclose names of people to avoid.

Hi,

Anyone ever spoken to a Molly Allen from UFX?

Apparently she wants to help settle my dispute but insists it’s done via a phone call and won’t send anything on email.

Is it worth the phone call?

Thanks

Has anyone been successful in getting any recovery back from UFC either by Chargeback or FOS Cyprus?

Looks like there are people trying to scam you more by advising you to use other recovery companies? Is there anyone genuine out there that really does want to help...

Sorry for your situation! I have done some research on this company, and its very confusing. There seem to be a bank with the same name, and in addition to that a trading company! UFX Bank and UFX Forex Brokers. Unfortunately with bad reputation. Their ratings vary greatly among reviews. Check this link if it can be helpful in some way? https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_UnauthorisedFirmDetailPage?id=001b000000m4J1KAAU If it`s one of these make reports to FCA and BCR if this company refuse to help you. I am in the same situation but with another company and must agree, that BCR (Broker Complaint Registry) was very quick to contact and helpful.They can certainly provide guidance.

Has anyone genuine got any money recovered back from UFX? My chargeback failed as my bank took the merchants dispute and filed a complaint with them and still they could not help.

I don’t think there is anyone in the world that helps. UFX are such a big scam and protect themselves under a license with relianto investments Ltd.

I am still going to fight this but if anyone can provide any further help would be appreciative.

My life is not the same and not sure when I will get back to normal.

There might be some hope, because I have heard of a lawyer that take cases against those fraudster companies, and I will have the result of the outcome of one case he have right now in the end of this months. Stay away from recovery firms . They occur to be scam all of them.

Yes, the person concerned has received a positive message, and the final decision will be in late November, and the lost money will be on the account at the beginning of December. We can see what a good lawyer can do. In this case, it was a completely unregulated company. UFX is regulated by cysec, and can be trickier, but who knows

Yeah UFX hide behind Cysec.

There is a flaw somewhere and I will do everything to find it.

I requested a GDPR request for me and they failed to provide anything.

Back