RESOLVED UK Options - SCAM - NOT PAYING

FredT

Recruit
Hi
Don´t get in UK Options.
Made withdraw request on 12/03, and today 16/04 nothing.
No answer, tried to contact by email, by chat (never online), and by telephone.
A lot of emails and calls,
Don´t waste your money and your patience.
Get out of UK Options.

I tried to chat with them but you were right its says Chat is offline, Have you tried request call back?

Sure I did, I try chat every day, since march, and always offline
Tried to request call back, and I called to UK Number, 4 times, from Brazil that costs a lot, and nobody answer.
Also, send a lot of emails without any answer.

Don´t know what else to do, tried all and lost 600 usd,
Too bad, tell your friends to never deposit any, cause you ill lost it for sure.
BIG SCAM.

:-(

I know it's not good to hear, but chances of you recovering your money is very, very slim.

I know ill never receive my money. But Im here trying to alert people.
do not get in ukoptions.

Its a big SCAM

I see your case has been filed. Make sure to keep it up to date.

Go ahead and complain to Skrill. Chances of getting your money this way are low, but if enough people report similar problems, the broker could lose access to Skrill.

What country are you in?

Hi
Don´t get in UK Options.
Made withdraw request on 12/03, and today 16/04 nothing.
No answer, tried to contact by email, by chat (never online), and by telephone.
A lot of emails and calls,
Don´t waste your money and your patience.
Get out of UK Options.

Dear FredT,

Apologies for the time taken to reply to your post, but as I am sure you can appreciate, I had to investigate things on our end.

I wont go in to too much depth and reveal confidential account information but there seems to have been an error on our end in not processing the withdrawal. Though we had tried contacting you on countless occasions via phone and email which was unsuccessful, however your withdrawal should have been processed regardless and somehow slipped through the cracks. Please check your UKOptions account and your Skrill account and confirm the withdrawal has been processed and funds received.

Please rest assured that UKOptions is in no way a scam company, we have very positive reviews across most forums for a reason, and we certainly would not withhold client funds, no matter what the account size. Unfortunately though, when you do have such a large client base, there can be a rare oversight like in this case, and as you can see we resolve such issues at an instant.

Should you require any further information, please contact me at your convenience.

Benjamin - UKO Finance

Back