Resolved: USGFX Global not processing withdrawals anymore?

Iridius

Corporal
Im waiting for my withdrawal for over 3 months, They use the same generic excuse since the beginning:

1604931650985.png

I am done with accepting this stupid generic answer. I encourage all traders in the same situation to gather here under my post with their stories so we can take a group action against therm.

What is also worrying - the recent fake 5 star reviews, 6 in a row from gantlemen whos only activity on FPA is posting 5 star reviews for USGFX. Make the image by yourself....

I kindly invite USGFX Global to enter this thread and explain everything.

can you post some screenshot evidence of withdraw request? And past communication with the company?

Also a copy of trading history would be helpful. Follow this article:

I am done with accepting this stupid generic answer. I encourage all traders in the same situation to gather here under my post with their stories so we can take a group action against therm.
To get a better understanding of how FPA scam alerts work, Please read this article: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

In short, each victim must create their own thread and submit their evidence in that thread only.

I attach 2 of my oldest withdrawal request. The status is still "newly registered" after all the time. On the second screenshot you can see my balance and few trades. The deposit and withdrawal of 1800 USD means I asked them to cancel wire transfer withdrawal and submitted another Fasapay one.

They replied today with the promise to speed up the withdrawal. After 3 months of waiting I just dont believe them. I gave them time to prove their words until Friday.

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_2223.jpg
    ScreenHunter_2223.jpg
    216.8 KB · Views: 50
  • ScreenHunter_2222.jpg
    ScreenHunter_2222.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 49
Good news, a little push worked and I recieved all my pending withdrawals. Only 400 USD remaining in my live account. Posted the last withdrawal today. I consider this case closed with a happy end.

Good news, a little push worked and I recieved all my pending withdrawals. Only 400 USD remaining in my live account. Posted the last withdrawal today. I consider this case closed with a happy end.
So just to be clear, you received your $1800 USD to your fasapay account already??

And that you have $400 pending? Do you want to wait until you receive $400?

Or you consider case settled, even if you don't receive $400?

Actualy I get more than that. The sum of 2300 USD were only 2 of my oldest withdrawals. I recieved total of 4800 USD - all my pending withdrawals were cleared. I left 415 USD in my account. Case closed.

@FPA Forums Team will come along and mark this case as resolved. Good to see positive outcome.

If you really want to say thank you, consider a voluntary donation. It helps us senior FPA members continue to fight scams.

Actualy I get more than that. The sum of 2300 USD were only 2 of my oldest withdrawals. I recieved total of 4800 USD - all my pending withdrawals were cleared. I left 415 USD in my account. Case closed.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to donate .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back