Resolved - VANTAGE HAS STOLEN 275K EURO AND IS RUINING MY LIFE!

Thank you for you encouraging words and the links.
I had a look at Vantage on FPA before investing, but it did not look bad back then. Most complaints are about complicated matters or spread issues. In my case it is plain theft.
I find it a pity that brokers like Vantage are no longer called out as scam if all evidence confirms that. This would protect many traders from investing in them.

I find it a pity that brokers like Vantage are no longer called out as scam if all evidence confirms that. This would protect many traders from investing in them.

For more info on the recent changes that FPA made regarding Trader's Court, look here:

and for some historical context, look at some of the history of the FPA Trader's court:

and

It will take about 20 minutes, but it is worth it to understand the tireless effort that FPA and certain senior members have put into attempting to help legitimate victims.

So you will see that what was done to improve the FPA trader's court over the years is a lot more complex than just a company being called out as scam if all evidence confirms that. In an overwhelming majority of the cases to date, victims either:
  • did not follow Trader's Court instructions, no matter how plain we made it.
  • actively tried to sabotage FPA efforts to collect evidence.
  • Rarely acknowledged that it was largely their own choices actually put themselves in the position that they were in.
  • Continued later to make a similar mistake with a new gambling house company.
FPA staff and members can only do so much to help. Especially at no initial cost to the victim.

Dear FPA community,

I wanted to give you all an update on the case.

Following various discussions with the Vantage compliance team, they reopened my case, and we found an acceptable mutual solution for an amicable settlement.
We were also able to clarify misunderstandings and misinterpretations that resulted on both sides during the course of our correspondence and dispel residual doubts about the integrity of both parties.

I would like to thank you all and the FPA team for the helpful advice and wisdom I have received here.
In particular, I would like to emphasize the importance of thoroughly and patiently clarifying everything with the broker and keeping all channels of communication open (as many of you here had suggested to me within the context of my own dealings).

Thank you all again!

Dear FPA community,

I wanted to give you all an update on the case.

Following various discussions with the Vantage compliance team, they reopened my case, and we found an acceptable mutual solution for an amicable settlement.
We were also able to clarify misunderstandings and misinterpretations that resulted on both sides during the course of our correspondence and dispel residual doubts about the integrity of both parties.

I would like to thank you all and the FPA team for the helpful advice and wisdom I have received here.
In particular, I would like to emphasize the importance of thoroughly and patiently clarifying everything with the broker and keeping all channels of communication open (as many of you here had suggested to me within the context of my own dealings).

Thank you all again!
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Yo mods, can you please mark and move it to resolved folder??

Note: Don't forget to update* your review if you left any:)
* To update the review, you need to submit a review for the company with the same name as you used before on their review page.

And if you want to volunteer donation then here is the link to .
Note: Donation is not mandatory but if you think we helped you get your funds then you can say thanks to us by donation too :)

Back