Resolved - VANTAGE HAS STOLEN 275K EURO AND IS RUINING MY LIFE!

Hello everyone,
The above scam situation is not cleared yet as there are still talks between me, the intermediaries, and Vantage.
Until today they are still unable to explain and justify why they stole the 275k, and they keep ignoring all questions.
Meanwhile, my team and some of the great supporters here from FPA that helped me in this €275K scam have come up with a reconstruction of the scam network and pyramid scheme of Vantage.
The VFSC is also involved now, and they have already confirmed that they had several issues with Vantage in the past, as you can see on the screenshot below.
A helping investigator has also uncovered some new incriminating evidence on insiders’ profit from this scam with internal witnesses that would make our case stronger in the run-up to a global class action lawsuit on behalf of all persons and entities as well that we intend to bring on soon. We are also already working with regulators and law enforcement under state consumer protection statutes.
I decided to go to the extreme and not give in until justice is done. I have received much support from many people, and I thank FPA for the incredible support so far.
If Vantage knows what’s best for them, they should reconsider my latest offer.
I also invite FPA users who have been scammed to join a class action and to reach out to me! We are also looking for more whistleblowers to connect with us.

Under these circumstances, I strongly advise every trader out there not to send money to them as they may already be bankrupt, and your money will be burnt straight away or given to other traders as a payout. Vantage sites where it is regulated to draw in unsuspecting novice traders but register at a separate unregulated entity / transfer your account to one from which they can begin to extract your money with no regulatory come-back.

1670929248244.png

As suggested, I have officially invited @Vantage FX to reply here on FPA.
Vantage has not replied to my latest emails and Marc Despallieres said they can't reopen the case as it was brought before the "Financial Commission".

Email:
1671192185680.png

Try this.....

Please copy the link of the thread and send them via email also share your story on their social media to grab their attention on your issue...........

Below is the list of where you can contact or share about them.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me in this case.
@FxMaster , your suggestions and guidance on how to proceed have been greatly appreciated and I will follow them.

After stealing my €275k profits, they now have the audacity to blackmail me and threaten me into silence. They don't want the truth to come out and are obviously rattled by it. This behavior is indicative of a scamming broker, and I believe it is important for the FPA community to be aware of how they respond by sharing the correspondence here.
Can you provide the opinion of the FPA community on this matter? This broker, who is one of the largest, is accused of stealing money from their clients by transferring it from the client's account to their corporate account.

Attachments

• 04-Memoformat-20221222_CENS2.pdf
    250.2 KB · Views: 114
Thank you to everyone for supporting me in this case.
@FxMaster , your suggestions and guidance on how to proceed have been greatly appreciated and I will follow them.

After stealing my €275k profits, they now have the audacity to blackmail me and threaten me into silence. They don't want the truth to come out and are obviously rattled by it. This behavior is indicative of a scamming broker, and I believe it is important for the FPA community to be aware of how they respond by sharing the correspondence here.
Can you provide the opinion of the FPA community on this matter? This broker, who is one of the largest, is accused of stealing money from their clients by transferring it from the client's account to their corporate account.
You are most welcome and keep us updated.

I have two more suggestions for you.

First, go to the local cyber crime department and lodge a complaint about your issue and second, search a good lawyer in your local City who are capable to handle online fraud cases and share the entire story with him/her.

Note: this will get some time and huge involvement, if your allegations became false then Company also is capable to sue you for damaging the Image. Make sure to gather all the supporting documents when you approach them.

Best of luck :)

Sorry to hear. Sounds like a scam company. Was the profits they didn't pay? Hope you got your original investment back?

I had a similar situation a few years back which stressed me out where I lost the orignal investment and profits. Had to seek help from mychargeback.com

Again, thank you so much to everyone who has helped me here at FPA.

All your suggestions and advice gave me a piece of hope that I am not left alone.
New Year's Eve and Christmas were tough. It was literally impossible to have a good time.
On December 30th, Vantage menaced me again that they were going to sue me if I didn't stop telling people the truth on FPA and other social media platforms.
They also wrote that they were always transparent and had given a fair offer of €60K.
I have shared the full correspondence and all the details about their fraud, and the fact is that they never replied to any of the questions and that they blackmailed me in the end.

Last Friday, I submitted a complaint to the Financial Commission. While I have little hope that this helps the case, I also started to explore legal and other options, which cost me a lot of money, but I have friends that promised to help me to stem this.

I want justice, and I will fight for it, but if all fails and I will be more indebted in the end due to this impudent and godless fraud of Vantage Markets, I will make them more famous than they could imagine. Vantage and its master cons like Mr David Shayer and Mr Despallieres will have my blood on their hands, and my family will continue to seek justice. That is certain.

@FxMaster
thank you for the advice, I am following your suggestions, and I already had a meeting with the cyber crime department in Austria last Wednesday. They suggested issuing an alert for the key persons and forcing an interrogation. I am waiting for the outcome of the next few days before asking my lawyer to go this way. Even if it doesn't give me back my money, it will still show Shayer & Co that this fraud is not going to be easy to get away with.
I have also been asked what the process for flagging a broker like Vantage as a scam broker on FPA is.
Maybe you or @AsstModerator could help me to answer this.
It could be a good way to force them to answer publicly to the fraud claim as they ignore the FPA currently.

@ForexExplorer83
€275K they stole.

Again, thank you so much to everyone who has helped me here at FPA.

All your suggestions and advice gave me a piece of hope that I am not left alone.
New Year's Eve and Christmas were tough. It was literally impossible to have a good time.
On December 30th, Vantage menaced me again that they were going to sue me if I didn't stop telling people the truth on FPA and other social media platforms.
They also wrote that they were always transparent and had given a fair offer of €60K.
I have shared the full correspondence and all the details about their fraud, and the fact is that they never replied to any of the questions and that they blackmailed me in the end.

Last Friday, I submitted a complaint to the Financial Commission. While I have little hope that this helps the case, I also started to explore legal and other options, which cost me a lot of money, but I have friends that promised to help me to stem this.

I want justice, and I will fight for it, but if all fails and I will be more indebted in the end due to this impudent and godless fraud of Vantage Markets, I will make them more famous than they could imagine. Vantage and its master cons like Mr David Shayer and Mr Despallieres will have my blood on their hands, and my family will continue to seek justice. That is certain.

@FxMaster
thank you for the advice, I am following your suggestions, and I already had a meeting with the cyber crime department in Austria last Wednesday. They suggested issuing an alert for the key persons and forcing an interrogation. I am waiting for the outcome of the next few days before asking my lawyer to go this way. Even if it doesn't give me back my money, it will still show Shayer & Co that this fraud is not going to be easy to get away with.
I have also been asked what the process for flagging a broker like Vantage as a scam broker on FPA is.
Maybe you or @AsstModerator could help me to answer this.
It could be a good way to force them to answer publicly to the fraud claim as they ignore the FPA currently.

@ForexExplorer83
€275K they stole.
I can feel your situation right now and have one best suggestion for you. If you are on the correct path, you don't need to worry about anything. I am a bit religious person so I can share one religious quote with you, "God will not give you a burden you cannot bear". And regarding your question about SCAM broker, you can check this out https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...-and-the-scam-alerts-folder-at-the-fpa.42749/

Did you check the FPA warning here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/6219/vantage-markets-review before your invested with them?

Back