Resolved - Vault options

4Xhound

Private
I opened an account with vault options with a deposit of $2000.00 with email address of wmconstructionservices@gmail.com. Made some trades and then asked for the $2000.00 back. I got it back and with what I had made off that it left a good sum of money in the account. after about two weeks later I decided to go ahead and request a wire withdrawal of the remainder of my balance of $4204.00(there no bonus given when I opened the acount, this was just profit) that was on 4/05/13. From that point they requested wire info and I sent it into them. The next thing I know the request was canceled and of course no one knew why. So made request again on 4-17-13, then canceled, then 4-26-13 it was cancelled,4-27-13, 5-2-13, all canceled. They kept saying please send in wire info for withdrawal and I sent it in 4 or 5 times by that point. On 5-13-13 the request was finally approved, so i waited for 5 to 7 business days for it to show up in my bank account like there wab site said. . today is 6-3-13 and it still has not showed up in my bank. Once I saw that it was not in the bank after 5 to 7 business days, I began to call, leave messages, send emails to customer support, tech support, back office, and the dealing room and live chats.No one would respond and when a few times they did they said they would look into it or it will take 10 to 15 business days for it to show up...On May 27 I spoke with my broker Michael @ ext 406 he said he would request accounting to do a trace to see where it went to.. I proceded to call him afterwards daily and leave messages, and email and live chats and spoke with him twice about this and all he says is they are working on it.......As of today It still has not showed up in my account ($4248.00). They will not take my calls or reply to my emails. I do not know who else to contact about this matter, and I hope you can help with this problem. I know this is not actually a scam but when you can not get your money from a company or any info I considere that a scam. AS you can see by the attachment there is no momey in the account....$00.00 There are no personal emails just support@vaultoptions.com. As of today 6-4-13 atill no money in bank....

Attachments

• Banking History.pdf
    121.9 KB · Views: 10
Send a message to every email address you have for VaultFx. Ask for the TT copy and any other tracking information on the bank wire.

Also, ask them to please join this discussion thread and explain to everyone why they are having so much difficulty sending you your money.

Let's see what they say. If that fails, I've got a few more ideas for you.

Thanks for the Info, I sent six different emails requesting a copy of the TT and any other info on the wire Transfer..Also sent them a link to join this discussion anlong with those emails. Lets see what comes of that. AS of today 6-5-13 the money has not showed up in the back account...:confused:

Today is 6-6-13 NO MONEY IN BANK AND NO ONE WILL RETURN PHONE MESSAGES OR EMAILS. TODAY I SENT EMAILS TO 5 DIFFERENT PLACES OFF THEIR WEB SITE( customer service, tech, back office, dealing room and even live chat) ALSO SENT THREE EMAILS FROM MY GMAIL ( TO CHRIS, MATT,, AND SARAH BARKER). I DO NOT EXPECT I WILL HEAR ANYTHING BUT WHO KNOWS.........

Last edited:
Hang Ups

For A week now I have been call, emailing, and of course no one responds. I have gotten through a few times in the last two to three weeks and when I do after they find out who it is, some how another I get cut off. They blame my cell phone but have even called form a land line and the same thing happens.... Thanks for the info about the the CFTC and the SEC. Do not know how this will turn out but according to their website look into all their different pages they have a email for the Billing dept that for some reason does not work. sent two emails and both was deliverable according to Goggle.

They are also Co-operated by Hortense Holdings Limited.

Thanks again for your help...

Well still nothing.. I did some digging into their web site and found an email address to their billing dept, of course both can back saying could not be delivered. The last two weeks that I have made contact and they find out that it is me, some how I get hung up on. Then the next time I talk to them they say it is my cell phone dropping the calls. Well the same thing has happened when I have called from a land line. WHat a load of bull. Vault options is also Co-operated by Hortense Holdings Limited. They also say they have an office in New York...

Thanks for the info on CFTC and the SEC....

Thanks again...

Vault options is co-operated by*Hortense Holdings Limited

777 binary options is co-operated by*Hortense Holdings Limited

HotOptions*is operated by Hortense Holdings Limited, Suite 24, Watergardens 6, GX11 1AA, Gibraltar.*
Telephone:********* + 44 2075721242
Fax:********************+44 2075721244
E-mail:****************info@hortenseholdings.com
Support e-mail:*** support@hotoptions.com

when you type in the address into google search you get
Europa trust company

Registered Address:
Watergardens 6, Suite 24, Gibraltar GX11 1AA

Postal Address:
P.O. Box 629, Gibraltar

Telephone:******+350 200 79013
Fax:*****************+350 200 70101
Email:************* info@europa.gi

This is what I have found on them so far.. Any one else have any ideas or info..

Thanks

I received an email yesterday from support and here was my reply.. They also said I would have my money in three days... Let's wait and see..

It amazes me that you are responding to an email of info that was sent on april 16. 2013. I have sent in the the Info many times after that and will send it again in this email. It also amazes me that you are now telling me that u are sending my wire transfer after it has been approved for 35 days for the amount of $4248.00. Not what u have stated I this email.

Last edited:
Maybe the guy who processes all withdrawals finally got back from vacation. ;)

Go ahead and ask them for a TT copy now.

After 37 Days have passed since the withdrawal approval and an email on the 17th that said I would have my money in the bank in three days.. IT HAS HAPPENED!!!!!!! I found the money in my account finally. Well I guess that just makes them slow on paying, but finally paid.... I hope no one elso has that much problems with them....:) This has been resolved.. Thanks Pharaoh for the help and advice...

Back