Resolved - Warning do not trade at avatrade.com

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

mbloquiaux

Recruit
Me and my friend have been stupid it enough to fall for this scam.
I made profit and tried to withdraw it to my bank account. Their 'rule' is that if your withdrawal is more then your initial deposit, you have to send the profit through wire transfer.
So i filled out the withdrawal form and send it to them. They actually processed my withdrawal very fast.
But after 5 days my profit wasn't in my bank account, and i contacted them and asked them for proof of payment.
They send me this weird proof and it was marking that the profit was sent to my credit card.(Which at that time i didn't knew was a scam). They said it was a human mistake and they would like to apologise for that. I said okay, maybe it will take longer then a wire transfer. But after almost a month now it is still not on my credit card nor on my bank account.

So i told my friend Max Swennen about this and he told me he was going to try them out too. So he made a deposit and made profit. But when it came to withdrawing the profit, he send them 2 withdrawal forms. One for the initial deposit and one for the profit. He marked in red that the profit should be send to his bank account, despite that after a day they still managed to 'send' the profit to his credit card.

Since then i have contacted them and told them i didn't receive my money and they are simply ignoring me.
The names of the stealing account managers are : Gary Thomas and Julien Aron.

I hope i can prevent people now to trade at Avatrade.com as they are 100% scammers.

Kind Regards,
Marcus Bloquiaux

Me and my friend have been stupid it enough to fall for this scam.
I made profit and tried to withdraw it to my bank account. Their 'rule' is that if your withdrawal is more then your initial deposit, you have to send the profit through wire transfer.
So i filled out the withdrawal form and send it to them. They actually processed my withdrawal very fast.
But after 5 days my profit wasn't in my bank account, and i contacted them and asked them for proof of payment.
They send me this weird proof and it was marking that the profit was sent to my credit card.(Which at that time i didn't knew was a scam). They said it was a human mistake and they would like to apologise for that. I said okay, maybe it will take longer then a wire transfer. But after almost a month now it is still not on my credit card nor on my bank account.

So i told my friend Max Swennen about this and he told me he was going to try them out too. So he made a deposit and made profit. But when it came to withdrawing the profit, he send them 2 withdrawal forms. One for the initial deposit and one for the profit. He marked in red that the profit should be send to his bank account, despite that after a day they still managed to 'send' the profit to his credit card.

Since then i have contacted them and told them i didn't receive my money and they are simply ignoring me.
The names of the stealing account managers are : Gary Thomas and Julien Aron.

I hope i can prevent people now to trade at Avatrade.com as they are 100% scammers.

Kind Regards,
Marcus Bloquiaux

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via skype or any communication address you have for him.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.

Can this thread be deleted? They contacted me today and they are willing to resend my profit to bank account.

No, but it can be marked as Resolved and moved to the Resolved Issue folder.

Once the issue is 100% settled (defined as the money you agreed to arriving in your bank account), post about that here. If there aren't any questions, it can be marked as resolved very quickly.

Back