RESOLVED Warning liteforex issue

wonogirifx

Recruit
nightmare to me for choosing the LiteForex.

Yes, this is indeed a good example to everyone who has the account with LiteForex and everyone else who looking for Forex broker to know about the truth of liteforex and to avoid this scam broker.

For all current LiteForex user and others who looking for broker, please avoid this broker. If you have any deposit with them, don't trade, just change the broker. There are many good broker out there, don't risk your money with this SCAM BROKER. I believe now they having financial problem and force them to scam their user with various reason.

This is a real case:
If you deposit a huge money to LiteForex, and you lose money. You are a good trader. But if you deposit and won a huge money, you're definitely a cheater!!!! You can only withdraw your initial deposit but not the profit you earn!!! You're being declare as cheater without any proof. They can claim 100 of reason for that without any evidence. They can claim whatever they like!!!

You may still can trade with them and withdraw the profit, but eventually one day, you will feel the same bad luck as me.

PLEASE BE WARN:
LITEFOREX.ORG = SCAMMER BROKER

I have submitted a withdrawal request via LR 4 days ago ,That is december 19th. But I still have not received the money. Please help to check it?
My account number is MT4 -L-845462
The details of my withdrawal is as follows:
2011-12-19 02:50:59 Tiket 1420783643 balance WDRW-LR- $246.70
thank you .
at this account , I deposit $98, but I profit $148.70

4 days duing the holiday season isn't quite enough to start screaming scam. Have you contacted support to ask where your money is?

Instead of starting another thread on LiteForex, you should post this in LiteForex forum here at the FPA and give a chance for their representative Shuvalov to reply and, perhaps, to help you out.

There are a few complaints on them regarding their ambiguous accusation of clients "cheating" them, so take your case directly ton their forum and see what happens.

Hello wonogirifx,

Your money has been transferred yesterday with the delay of 1 day. Sorry for that.

However, I have some questions to you concerning your accusations:

I believe now they having financial problem and force them to scam their user with various reason.
Please tell me what financial problems you are talking about and in what way exactly you were scammed?
If you deposit a huge money to LiteForex, and you lose money. You are a good trader.
You didn’t deposit, neither lost “a huge money”. Why do you mention it?
But if you deposit and won a huge money, you're definitely a cheater!!!!
You didn’t win “a huge money”, neither were you called a cheater. Why do you mention it?
You may still can trade with them and withdraw the profit, but eventually one day, you will feel the same bad luck as me.
What was the bad luck, exactly?
PLEASE BE WARN:
LITEFOREX.ORG = SCAMMER BROKER
Our website is liteforex.com, not liteforex.org :)

So overall, what “nightmare” are you talking about?

Back