RESOLVED - Warning www.bigoption.com SCAM broker

joneslds

Corporal
Scam Broker bigoption.com is making many excuses and not yet paid my withdrawal. I send my 4 proof of documents. my account was verified.
I did not accept any kind of bonus, I want to withdraw my own money. I am really not sure what to do. Please help me.

Scam Broker bigoption.com is making many excuses and not yet paid my withdrawal. I send my 4 proof of documents. my account was verified.
I did not accept any kind of bonus, I want to withdraw my own money. I am really not sure what to do. Please help me.

If you will answer Pharaoh's answers and also invite BigOption to reply to this then maybe we would be able to help you

I talked with my account manager bigoption and he told me that I could withdraw the money only after a month, he said that my account is too new.
, another thing I lost several trades because of the lag in their system which is too bad...

The remaining money in your account is yours, not theirs.

Stop trading now. If they call and suggest a trade or offer to place a trade for you, make your refusal clear. Do NOT let them talk you into trading or letting them trade no matter what they promise.

Get in touch with Neteller and complaint about the delay in allowing you to withdraw YOUR money.

Ask your bank and local police if Brazil has any sort of cyber-police or central location for reporting online financial fraud.

File a complaint with www.econsumer.gov

Leave them a shiny 1 star review at the FPA. Let them know that you'll leave a new review and update this thread only after your money is returned to your account.

Post an update here when you've done all of that.

Look at the email they sent me :
Alex Kyle replied:

Dear Jones,

Kindly note that we have received your request to withdraw $600 from your BigOption trading account.

As part of our company policy and procedure regarding withdrawals, a telephonic exchange is required between you and your expert trader in order to authenticate this request. However, recent efforts made to reach you via e-mail or phone have been unsuccessful resulting in the cancellation of your request.

. I had several emails with them and had talked extensively with my account manager to close the account. Scam proof.jpg
Worst of all they tried to withdraw US2000,00 dolars in my account in Neteller without my permission.Thankfully, Neteller refused the request.

I'll get my money back you guys can be sure of that.I already talk with Neteller.

Check their terms and conditions. See if they really require a phone call. If not, get screenshots and post those.

Consider a phone call. If so, do NOT let them place any trades no matter what they say. Also do not agree to any bonus or additional deposit. If it's legal where you live, record the phone call. Ask how soon they can send your money.

BIGOPTION terms and conditions they dont require a phone call.withdrawal terms 1.jpgwithdrawal terms 2.jpgwithdraw terms 3.jpg

Unfortunately it was late at most had already fallen into this trap of binary options I should have read your post: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...53-binary-options-regulated-scam-brokers.html

Inability to withdraw profits or even initial deposits from many binary brokers . Those client wins are not really losses to the binary bucketshop if the money can never get Withdrawn.

Back