Resolved - windsorbrokers issue

Refer them to this thread and ask them to post a detailed explanation of what happened to your profits.

Windsor is a liar, and my list of no violations, they canceled my profits to deceive traders, there is no moral bookmaker, you see which platforms to cancel the profits obtained? Windsor only allow traders to lose money to prevent traders to make money

ALERT
We (the Financial Services Authority – FSA) have published this statement today in order to warn
investors against dealing with unauthorised firms.
This statement is to advise members of the public that an organisation identifying itself to UK
citizens as:
Windsor Brokers (Clone of FSA EEA Authorised firm)
Tel: +357 25 025033
+357 25 025067
Fax: +357 25 030284
Email: info@windsorbrokerslimited.com
r.james@windsorbrokerslimited.com
is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to carry on a
regulated activity in the UK. Regulated activities include, amongst other things, advising on
investments and dealing and arranging deals in investments ('investments' include stocks and
shares). We believe that the firm may be targeting UK customers.
This entity is using the name and registration number details of an FSA EEA authorised
firm. The following firm has no association whatsoever with the organisation described
above that is identifying itself as Windsor Brokers:
§ Windsor Brokers Limited
53 Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue, 4004 Mesa Yitonia, Limassol, Cyprus
Website: Forex Online Trading | Futures | CFD - Windsor Forex Brokers
FSA Firm Registration Number: 463727
Details for this firm’s Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission licence can
be found at Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.

OH, this is a Big Scam Confusion case that must be explained by the Real Windsors Broker.

Even myself reading the title of this thread case, thought for an instant that have just been saved by FPA before depositing some big money with it in a new account. Since there was recently a contact with Windsors broker through account manager who there's a kind of origin relation, tried to convince me to open an account with the broker but was reluctant not because of the broker itself but since no space to handle more open accounts with different brokers(not making a collection, anyway:D).
Seriously, Windsors broker regulation convinced me, seen with the Top Regulatory bodies(FSA, Bafin, AMF..), and also the account manager offer of very low spreads for a big account was very good but for the said reason above was reluctant and had put the decision on hold.
Ofcourse, am talking about the Real Windsors Broker FSA Registered with the following information:

Basic details for:
463727 - Windsor Brokers Ltd

Current status: EEA Authorised
Effective Date: 08/02/2007
Tied Agent:
Undertakes Insurance Mediation:
Registered under Money Laundering Regulations:
Address: 53 Spyrou Kyprianou Avenue
4004 Mesa Yitonia
Limassol
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
357 25 500 505

issa@windsorbrokersltd.com
Forex Online Trading | Futures | CFD - Windsor Forex Brokers
Notices:
Other information: Consumers considering or currently doing business with passported EEA firms ('EEA Authorised'), may wish to ask for further information from the firm or its UK branch about its complaints and compensation arrangements. This is because the position may differ compared to a UK authorised firm.
-----------------------

Any Trader who's willing to open an account with Windsors Broker must be careful that the above information(website, phone number, address) are the Real True Information of Windsors Broker, anything else is the fake Windsors Broker.

Would like 'Chinese Traders' to inform us, what Windsors Broker had you open an account with?!!? The above information I posted(don't think!!) or another:confused:

If with the Real Windsors Broker, you have many regulatory bodies to file a complaint with(starting with FSA), despite I'll be somehow shocked if the Real Windsors Broker had cheated you, but if the fake one had cheated you, God Help You:)

I am ready to write to the FSA and Cyprus regulators, our investors must to combat such fraud, and public opinion to pressure, to allow them to properly deal with things

Hello Chinese traders,
Please provide the exact link to the broker you are discussing.
There is confusion here regarding whether you are dealing with the legitimate EEA licensed firm or a Scam firm named by the FSA who are a sham company leaching unwitting clients by using the legitimate company's name.
Please provide some proof of your circumstances, and the email communications you received from the firm upon your complaint.
Also, please feel free to post in Chinese Language. We can translate ourselves, and avoid double translation errors.
Anthony Ingrassia, CTA
NFA ID#: 0278164
========================
中国商人,
请你正在讨论的经纪人提供准确的链接。
有混乱,在这里无论你正在处理的合法EEA执照的公司或一个骗局FSA谁是假公司浸出不知情的客户通过使用合法公司的名称命名的公司。
请提供一些证明您的情况,您收到您的投诉后,从该公司的电子邮件通信。

另外,请随时发布中国语文。我们可以翻译自己,避免双重翻译错误。
安东尼·英格拉西亚,CTA
NFA ID:0278164

windsor.jpg 大家请看,对应当时的价格,我发现温莎公司非常不安全,后台可以随意交易你的账户并取消利润,并没有事先有任何通知,我认为一个庄家,必须道德,作为这么一个不道德的庄家,只准许客户亏钱,当客户赚钱,他们就找来理由取消你的利润,这是非常可耻的行为。

Again, please indicate precisely the broker you are working with!
Your thumbnail has no provable information.
If you want help, provide facts.
If you have difficulty understanding, post in chinese.
=============
再次,請註明您使用的是精確的經紀人!
您的縮圖沒有可查證的信息。
如果您需要幫助,提供事實。
如果你有困難理解,後在中國。
AI

Back