Resolved - windsorbrokers issue

Damn. No wonder I'm always having trouble using Google translate on Chinese.

Another hint for anyone using google translate - write is in your own language, translate it to another language and then try to translate that back to your language. If the results make no sense, simplify what you wrote.

Very short sentences work best. (This really drives me crazy since I like to write very very long sentences.)

Damn. No wonder I'm always having trouble using Google translate on Chinese.

Another hint for anyone using google translate - write is in your own language, translate it to another language and then try to translate that back to your language. If the results make no sense, simplify what you wrote.

Very short sentences work best. (This really drives me crazy since I like to write very very long sentences.)
法老說:
該死的。難怪我總是遇到麻煩,用谷歌翻譯在中國。
任何人使用谷歌翻譯 - 寫的另一個提示是在你自己的語言,把它翻譯成另一種語言,然後嘗試翻譯回您的語言。如果結果沒有任何意義,簡化你寫的文章。
非常短的句子最好的工作。 (這真是要把我逼瘋了,因為我喜歡寫很長的句子).

The need for very short sentences also goes away with Traditional Chinese. :)
For comparison, some insights also appear when translating with BING:
http://www.bing.com/translator/?ref=SALL&br=ro&mkt=en-US
與中國傳統的需要在很短的句子也消失。
相比之下,一些見解時也會出現與Bing翻譯:
http://www.bing.com/translator/?ref=SALL&br=ro&mkt=en-US
AI

Last edited:
Allow me to handle this more delicately than another poster did.

The information about translations is very valuable. It is most welcome here, since it can facilitate communication between those with issues and those trying to provide assistance. I do ask that it please not distract too much from the primary topic at hand. So far, this has not happened, but I can see that things could head in that direction.

Chinese Traders, do you have any more information to share with us? Please feel free to type it in whatever language you are most comfortable with.

Example of double retranslation of latest post using my technique.
First, from Chinese to Traditional Chinese; then from Chinese to English. Accept Google's "did you mean?" option; results in:
"Account issues have been resolved, hereby declare that we believe Windsor, very good".
Now with regard to this post, it is unfortunate that Chinese Traders has chosen to acquiesce to what appears to be broker pressure to make an affirmation here, in order to receive a just result. As a result we learn nothing from your experiece, since you do not describe the underlying reasons nor the resolution of your issue.
雙換算最後發表的文章我的技術的例子。
首先,從中國人傳統的中國,從中國到英國。接受谷歌的“你是什麼意思?”選項;結果:
“帳戶問題已經解決,特此聲明,我們相信溫莎,非常好”。

現在,關於此文章的,不幸的是,中國商人選擇了默許似乎是經紀壓力,使這裡的肯定,為了得到一個公正的結果。因此,我們沒有從以經驗學習,因為你沒有描述的根本原因,也不是解決您的問題。
AI

Last edited:
Back