Resolved - Winner's Edge Trading - no refund after more than 5 months

FX1

Recruit
I had purchased their "Strike Trader" on 23rd August 2014 and had payed 3997,00 USD with Paypal. Winner's Edge Trading gave a 100% money back guarantee after 6 months using "Strike Trader". Because the performance of Strike Trader on my demo account was bad after 6 months, on 23rd February 2015 I contacted Winner's Edge Trading for the first time concerning the refund. I contacted Winner's Edge Trading several times to get my refund. Nathan from Winner's Edge always replied to my emails. On 16th July 2015 I informed Winner's Edge Trading that I will file a case here, if I don`t get my refund for Strike Trader on 27th of July 2015 at the latest. They wrote that they are still dealing with some things before they can authorize refunds. I`m waiting to get my refund for more than 5 months now. They should have been able to solve all problems to process my refund within 5 months. For me there is no valid excuse that it can take more than 5 months to process a refund. I will update my post, if I receive my refund.

Based on your Traders Court Case, I see you've already invited the company to join the thread.

If they don't join the thread soon and explain why a promised refund hasn't yet been delivered, you may want to complain to PayPal. It's probably too late to get a refund, but if enough complaints like yours come in, they could lose their ability to use PayPal.

Hello, thank you for opening this case and being willing to update. I know it can be difficult to understand, but we did have some challenges in terms of our processing capability. We didn't expect to have to make customers wait for the promised refund, but we certainly would never plan to go back on our word. The refund that you're owed will certainly be delivered. If you wouldn't mind shooting us a support email with your Paypal email so I can confirm it, I can get the refund sent through to you.

Thank you

Hello Winnersedgetrading,
I have just sent you an email with the subject "my case at Forexpeacearmy concerning my refund" to confirm my Paypal email address.
As soon as I receive my refund in Paypal, I will update my thread.
Thanks.

Hello Winnersedgetrading,
I have just sent you an email with the subject "my case at Forexpeacearmy concerning my refund" to confirm my Paypal email address.
As soon as I receive my refund in Paypal, I will update my thread.
Thanks.

Don`t forget to update us status of your payment, so we can make this thread as a resolved and move it to resolved case.

Hi FXI, at least Winners Edge are communicating with you - that is a positive sign. There is no excuse for making you wait 5 months and hopefully they will now move quickly to honour the refund and agreement. Good Luck!

Winners`s Edge Trading has sent me the full refund by Paypal now.
This case can be closed.
Thank you!

Back