Resolved - Withdrawal Problems with WizeOption.com

JohanL66

Corporal
Normal I would never put a company in a scamfolder this fast, but here are the reasons

I am Johan Leusink
Accnumber: 5692384

1. I ask Max Williams (CEO) if I can withdraw my money at any time...He said YES SIR no problem....That was a Lie
2. I have to make 10 trades to withdraw my money.. this was 20 trades when I ask later if there are more restrictions before I can make a withdrawal request.....
3. And there was a Bonus turnover before I can withdraw the BONUS, but they say now ANY FUNDS
4. I was trading with John Edward and this was a great person and a great trader and we made 14 trades, so I want to withdraw my money, but then they told me that they have mad an mistake it was not 10 trades but 20 Regular Short Term or Long Term trades...(look at line 2)
5. after a big fight over this 10/20 trades minimum and the bonus turnover they have blocked me from their chat box
6. John Edward don't talks to me Ryan Ferriere Don't talk to me and Max Williams only talks when I have made a Phone call
7. After I made 22 trades and then I did a withdrawal request,,,,but did not send it..... So far they have canceled my withdrawal request 2 times already
8. They have changed the Bonus Policy in Number 5.....

number 8 tells me they don't want to send me my money...
They making excuses not to send my money and changing the policy's all the time in their favor..
Here is the proof what they have changed in the Bonus Policy (section Terms of Condition)

it was:
5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals
after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit amount. Example: (Bonus x 40 = required
turnover for withdrawal of bonus funds)

and changed to
5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a precondition for making withdrawals
after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit amount. Example: (Bonus x 40 = required
turnover for withdrawal of any funds from the account)

This is what I said to Max Williams on skype

[11-5-2015 20:33:59] Johan Leusink: I have a copy of that
And it does not say about my initial deposit restriction on a Bonus turnover
[11-5-2015 20:35:17] Max Williams: 5. Unless stated otherwise in writing from the Company and only the Company, the terms of the offer, a
precondition for making withdrawals after using the bonus/benefit is to buy options of 40 times the amount of the bonus/benefit amount.
Example: (Bonus x 40 = required turnover for withdrawal of any funds from the account)
[11-5-2015 20:35:45] Johan Leusink: YOU HAVe changed that
[11-5-2015 20:35:58] Max Williams: I never touched anything Johan.
[11-5-2015 20:36:10] Max Williams: This was edited in March. Two months ago.
[11-5-2015 20:36:38] Max Williams: And not even this section. There was another section that the regulatory body changed.

As you can see he lied

I have also sended an Email to SPotOption.com but I had no replay even they have read my Emails 2 times

I have also attached a
Chat-trans script
Original Bonus Policy txt file
And 3 print-screens of my 22 trades

I can't add more that 5 attachments so this one I will post on Reply
PrintScreen that I don't have a chat bar in the right lower corner

The people to talk to is

Max Williams
Johan Edward
Ryan Ferried

Wize Option Emails

Support <support@wizeoption.com>,
Banking <banking@wizeoption.com>,
Accounting <accounting@wizeoption.com>,
Service <service@wizeoption.com>

I got also this when I emailed them

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

support@wizeoption.com
banking@wizeoption.com

I have more proof
But this is more personal in case I want to Suit them

Attachments

• Chat transcript Wize Option.docx
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Bonus Policy.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Trades Page 1.jpg
    Trades Page 1.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Trades Page 2.jpg
    Trades Page 2.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Trades Page 3 _SpotOption.jpg
    Trades Page 3 _SpotOption.jpg
    270.1 KB · Views: 4
No chat box proof

On this attachment you can see that I have no chat box in the lower right corner

Attachments

• No chat box.jpg
    No chat box.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 5
1. Invite this company to join this thread (via email or chat)

2. File a traders' court case through the FPA

I send it to All 4 the emails from WizeOption.com employees/CEO
And 1 to SpotOption.com
Send it to all 3 the persons as mentioned above trough the Skype chat box
ANd I have phoned them as well, waiting for a phone-call back

I will wait with the Traders Court case, to give them still the change to solve the problem the nice way..
When they did send me the money at Wednesday next week then I will file a case against them

Thanks Master Yoda

You can start the traders' court and see the process at the same time. The process does take some time before it goes public.

I got A phone-call from WizeOption..
They are willing to pay me my initial Deposit when I delete this post and also the bad review post
As soon as this post is deleted and the bad review then I have to send them and email and the person that called today will call me back and I will have my money within 1 hour

So what do you think can we do this can you put this post and the Broker Review on-hold until I have my money and after that we can delete the post

What do you think what is best

I think they are the ones with the trust issues, so far you trusted them but they failed you.

Tell them that they should pay first, then the thread will be resolved.

The told me that I get 50% now and when the thread is set on 50% Resolved then they will send me the other 50%
Then you can set this thread to 100% resolved

is that possible?

But I am still waiting for my 1st 50% though

The told me that I get 50% now and when the thread is set on 50% Resolved then they will send me the other 50%
Then you can set this thread to 100% resolved

is that possible?

But I am still waiting for my 1st 50% though

Keep us update Mate.

To day I got phone call from Norman
The CEO (this is not Max Williams) of WizeOption told Norman(3rd person below the CEO) that he only paid the Full amount to me when I put this thread on RESOLVED

But I don't think they want to pay me
They still stick to their Policy's and that I still have to make the Bonus turnover to Withdrawal any fund
I did not agreed to the Bonus policy that they have changed,, and yes they have changed it within the last 2 weeks
At least after 30th of April 2015, I have mad 2 copies of that Bonus Policy en everyone can see the date when I have made the first copy of that..and when it was last changed...

They 1st phone call I got from Norman was a good and we had a good conversation
We spoke how to solve this Withdrawal Issue as adults, and we agreed to that he would pay me 50% and set this thread to 50% resolved and then when I get the other halve then this thread would set on 100% RESOLVED

But today's Phone call was completely the opposite of yesterday's Phone call
So this means they are not trustwordie and defiantly not to trust your money to..

To me it feels like a scam practice when:
they say that you have to make at least 20 Short Term and/or Long Term Regular trades (Minimum trade is 20$...their goal is 95% are losers and their for they hope you are one of the 95% 20*20$=$400 los)
When they ask you to upgrade your account then you have to put at least 250$ in it to trade with them and loose your money with their fake signals...(Allthough I really like to inform you this John Edward is really a great person and he really is a professional trader in BO markets)
And changing their policy's in their favor..
And when they are lying
The last 2 concerned me the most..changing policy's and lying that they did not changed it after my registration date...this is a BIG SIGN not to trust them and there for scam their clients!!!!!

PLease stay away form this company until this is resolved

can someone of the Moderators PM me because I have a personal question..about this thread..

Thank you

Back