RESOLVED - www.butapips.com false results and no refund

I rather like the option of an "Insane" verdict. :)

Still, letting a company wake up and smell the bad publicity that their actions have generated can be a big step in getting at least some of them to reform their bad habits.

Let's see if they get any new complaints or not.

Butapips results are fake. I took the trade copier a month back. End of Jan 2013 to be exact.
I lost $3000 (including $599 fee) in one month because of their trades. They dont work with Trends, I see.
Winning Trades, they take 30-50 pips. Loosing Trades, they will wait for 150-200 pips. THey had the myfxbook account (that to demo account) which shows all the trades, graphs. But now they deleted. They claim that they will put live account in myfxbook. In last week (end of Feb) they trades my $3000 account and balance is $500 now. Close of Margin call. Obviously no reply to emails, if i ask them. I posted few facebook comments and they ruled out. I dint see those comments. Probably they deleted.

Just for 30-50 pips sake they cannot go against the trend. I made close to 440 pips myself just following the trend, and their trading took everything and put me close to margin call. Probably its my mistake to go with any signalling services. Better do the analysis myself and lose all the money because of my mistake, atleast I will have the experience of my mistakes.

Back