RESOLVED - www.capitaltrustmarkets.com Scam Alert

Haris Ali

Private
i had run EA on their no deposit bonus Account of 10 $ . which was given by company . and on this account i run EA . So first i asked to live chat that all EA are allowed . they said yes . All EA are allowed . So i run EA . my Account in profit . total 387 $ . So when i applied for withdrawl then said that we will not gives your profit . because you run another type of EA . which is illegal . So then i said that before running EA . i had also asked about this from your live chat . that all EA are allowed? or not ? . then the live chat person said to me ( Yes Sir all EA are allowed ) So if they are not allowing this type of Ea then they should informed me before running . and i have also a screen shot of their live chat . in which they said me that all EA are allowed . and when i had applied withdraw then they also said me that we will not give you also your deposit amount . which is 20 USD . and then also give different types of threats and Menace . then also i said that i will case against your company in FPA and i will also contact the regulation department in which your company is regulated . then said that its ok but we will give your deposit amount but not profit. so they said also that you have not completed Lot size requirment for no deposit bonus account . and now also lot size is complete . and also said that how you deposit 20 $ the minimum deposit is 100$ . So how you deposit 20 $ and trade . and then i said them that this is not my fault . this is your system fault . and yesterday i had also chat with the person from company . Usman Ahmed from Pakistan . this person also handled local deposit form Pakistan for this company . i chat with him on Skype and when i talk with him . then he unfriend me. When i told all story about my account. . and not talk to me . and the one thing i want to say that when traders earned then brokers goes into high fever. when trader loss then they are Happy

Year since: 2013
Headquarters: Auckland, New Zealand
Company registration: CTM Group Ltd. (reg.#4623222), New Zealand
Regulation: FSPR (FSP 339386) in New Zealand

First off, New Zealand regulator only protect their own citizens.

It looks like this broker is hell bend on not paying you your profits and so, besides filing a case here at the FPA, contact & file a complaint with FSPR and send them all your paperwork.

I am really Sorry for this action . finally i had talked with the boss of company and he cleared my all misunderstanding . As he showed me the term and conditions for no deposit bonus account . and according to term and conditions i have not deposit 100 USD to withdraw my funds and i run arbitrage on no deposit account which is not allowed and i really sorry and accept my pardon in front of boss and he said that i am happy that you accept your mistake. So i am also very ambrressed and i want to say that their is no problem with broker . all problems which was created with withdrawl is due to my mistake and my misunderstanding . So ignore my review . and clear your concept about this company .and i am also happy that the boss is agree to give my money and allow me to continue to trade as soon as I do make additional deposit and fulfill requirements and do not use arbitrage . so keep it up with capital markets . Trustable team.

Back