Resolved - www.profitfxsignal.com are scams

No, you did not understand me, he paid for service, and also get bonuses from Insta Forex. Now, I am not sure did he get promises bonuses like we publish at website? I.e. Davide, has paid for service, get bonuses from Insta, and get refund from us. With Eferire I do not know did he get bonuses from Insta, I must check that.
I didn't get bonuses from Insta

Bonuses from InstaForex are an InstaForex issue.

Did he qualify for a refund of fees paid to ProfitForexSignal? If so, did he get paid they money owed by Profit Forex Signal or not?

WWW.PROFIXFOREXSIGNAL.COM just refunded my money today 2nd of januray 2013

i really want to expresss my profound gratitude to all the forexpeacearmy crew and members,i really want to thank you for your support ,care and mutual understanding,a million thanks goes to mr felix homogratus
i just want to inform you that www,profitfxsignal.com has finally returned my money today about 10 minutes back,they payed it to my liberty reserve account.i am really graetful to all of you over here in forexpeace army,thanks for making me feel at home

hello ,a million thanks to all my forex peace army crew.a billion thanks to felix homogratus for a job well done,i am pleased to inform you that www,profitforexpeace army has actually returned my money to me today,jan 2nd 2013,thay actually payed it into my liberty reserve account
may THE GOD LORD continue to bless all of you for all these your services towards humanity

a billion thanks to all the forex peace army crew members,thanks for all your wonderful contributions,care and mutual understanding and for the swaping of ideas,a billion thanks goes to mr felix homoratus for a job well done
i want to inform you that www.profitfxsignal has finally returned my money back to my liberty reserve account today,this evening of 2nd of januray 2013

hello ,a million thanks to all my forex peace army crew.a billion thanks to felix homogratus for a job well done,i am pleased to inform you that www,profitforexpeace army has actually returned my money to me today,jan 2nd 2013,thay actually payed it into my liberty reserve account . . .

Hello omavowan,
Glad to see that Anna has kept her promise to you and us.
I am sure you meant "www.profitfxsignal.com", not "www,profitforexpeacy army".
Best wishes for a happy new year,
AI

Back