1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved - www.profitfxsignal.com are scams

Discussion in 'Resolved Issues' started by omavowan eferire, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Daddo2best

Daddo2best Private, 1st Class

I didn't get bonuses from Insta

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Bonuses from InstaForex are an InstaForex issue.

Did he qualify for a refund of fees paid to ProfitForexSignal? If so, did he get paid they money owed by Profit Forex Signal or not?

3. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

4. omavowan eferire

WWW.PROFIXFOREXSIGNAL.COM just refunded my money today 2nd of januray 2013

i really want to expresss my profound gratitude to all the forexpeacearmy crew and members,i really want to thank you for your support ,care and mutual understanding,a million thanks goes to mr felix homogratus
    i just want to inform you that www,profitfxsignal.com has finally returned my money today about 10 minutes back,they payed it to my liberty reserve account.i am really graetful to all of you over here in forexpeace army,thanks for making me feel at home

5. omavowan eferire

hello ,a million thanks to all my forex peace army crew.a billion thanks to felix homogratus for a job well done,i am pleased to inform you that www,profitforexpeace army has actually returned my money to me today,jan 2nd 2013,thay actually payed it into my liberty reserve account
    may THE GOD LORD continue to bless all of you for all these your services towards humanity

6. omavowan eferire

a billion thanks to all the forex peace army crew members,thanks for all your wonderful contributions,care and mutual understanding and for the swaping of ideas,a billion thanks goes to mr felix homoratus for a job well done
    i want to inform you that www.profitfxsignal has finally returned my money back to my liberty reserve account today,this evening of 2nd of januray 2013

7. BigT1

BigT1 Sergeant Major

Hello omavowan,
    Glad to see that Anna has kept her promise to you and us.
    I am sure you meant "www.profitfxsignal.com", not "www,profitforexpeacy army".
    Best wishes for a happy new year,
    AI

8. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel