Resolved - www.profitfxsignal.com are scams

hello dear friends,be aware that profitfxsignals.com are scams.i actually funded my account with insta forex[about 1kusd]i payed for the auto package of 500 dollars to enable them trade my account but they did not.they actually started sending me signals to my mails and phone number for abt 2 weeks or so but they did not trade my account with it.
they said from their site that when you pay 500 dollars for the auto package ,you are entitled to 1000 package signals to your mails and phone number.i finally asked them to cancel my subscription and refund my 500 dollars since they din not trade my account for 2 weeks,i payed for the auto trading package and just for getting signals.
this hapend around august/september,they actually cancel my subscription around september 25 th and promised to refund my 500 dollars back to my liberty reserve account but till now they have not,they are always full of empty promises without taking any actions.furthermore,they keep promising that they will pay but when that dats comes they stay silence without responding to maymails,PLS BEWARE,THEY ARE SCAMS,EVEN THE BONUS PACKAGE THEY SAID THEY HAVE WITH INSTA FOREX FROM THEIR SITE ARE ALL FAKES AS THEY WILL NEVER REPLENISH ANY MONEY BACK TO YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT .I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED THE MATTER TO INSTA FOREX TO TELL THEM TO BEWARE OF THAT THEIR PATNER[WWW,PROFITFXSIGNAL.COM]BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAMS

Go ahead and leave a 1 star review with all this info. Then invite ProfitFxSignal to join this discussion and explain why a promised refund hasn't been delivered.

hello dear friends,be aware that profitfxsignals.com are scams.i actually funded my account with insta forex[about 1kusd]i payed for the auto package of 500 dollars to enable them trade my account but they did not.they actually started sending me signals to my mails and phone number for abt 2 weeks or so but they did not trade my account with it.
they said from their site that when you pay 500 dollars for the auto package ,you are entitled to 1000 package signals to your mails and phone number.i finally asked them to cancel my subscription and refund my 500 dollars since they din not trade my account for 2 weeks,i payed for the auto trading package and just for getting signals.
this hapend around august/september,they actually cancel my subscription around september 25 th and promised to refund my 500 dollars back to my liberty reserve account but till now they have not,they are always full of empty promises without taking any actions.furthermore,they keep promising that they will pay but when that dats comes they stay silence without responding to maymails,PLS BEWARE,THEY ARE SCAMS,EVEN THE BONUS PACKAGE THEY SAID THEY HAVE WITH INSTA FOREX FROM THEIR SITE ARE ALL FAKES AS THEY WILL NEVER REPLENISH ANY MONEY BACK TO YOUR TRADING ACCOUNT .I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED THE MATTER TO INSTA FOREX TO TELL THEM TO BEWARE OF THAT THEIR PATNER[WWW,PROFITFXSIGNAL.COM]BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAMS
Hello,

About replenish founds to his account it is not our job, it should do Insta Forex broker. Client need just to fill an form what we sent him and we forward that form to Insta. All about that offer you can read here Forex signal - Offer from Insta forex broker - forex alert If they did not full fit their part of agreement it is their fault not our. I will surely investigate that.

Anna

How about my software, for Euro usd, i made when the market closed, and touched in 1.3085, :) , on 2012-12-4, now...:)
i will make it, if you join also with me
see my pic
and iam not scammer
View attachment 7565
I highly believe that there is no scamers, there is companies what do their job well and their what not do their job well. Also there is companies what show up at Internet and then just gone for short period, it is maybe scam company. But now days it is not possible that anyone do not get refund, because if forex company do not give you refund, payment processor company will do that for sure. There is always 60 days money back guarantee with any forex signal service.

Anna

As I read it, omavowan eferire paid ProfitFx signal 500 for signals separately from funding his account and the service did not live up to its promise. Why would this involve sending a letter to the broker?

As I read it, omavowan eferire paid ProfitFx signal 500 for signals separately from funding his account and the service did not live up to its promise. Why would this involve sending a letter to the broker?

I do not know, he sent letter to broker now we, we have been contacted by Insta Forex about that.

Anna

You don't know if he paid you a fee and is asking for a refund on that fee or not?

This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in your service.

You don't know if he paid you a fee and is asking for a refund on that fee or not?

This doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in your service.
No, you did not understand me, he paid for service, and also get bonuses from Insta Forex. Now, I am not sure did he get promises bonuses like we publish at website? I.e. Davide, has paid for service, get bonuses from Insta, and get refund from us. With Eferire I do not know did he get bonuses from Insta, I must check that.

Back