RESOLVED - @@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

tornado66

Private, 1st Class
i put post about xemarkets company from the early morning till now nothing happened?
i canot see it

@@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

hello all
i have very big problem which damaged my life and i hope that i resolve it
at 28 may i opened account at xemarkets my account number is 11117718 and i made 500$ deposit at this account after this i uploaded my papers to verify my account but first time they refused my residency papers as it was out of date they want new papers it was at 11 june i sent new papers but they refused it also this is screen shoot View attachment 2.bmp
i sent message to my account manager mr mestapha almeghebshi he said i must send papers with my name as i sent utilitybill with my father name so he said please sent bankstatement withyour name and address at 18-6 i sent my bank statement but without address they refused it and wanted new one with address i brought new one with address at 19-6
that is screenshoots proves what i saidView attachment 3.bmp
View attachment 4.bmp
this time i sent new bank statement signed from the bank manager but they also refused it and said please send it certified from egyption government or court or lawyer
see their messageView attachment 12.bmp
i certified my papers from university and uploaded it to them they said thank you for your patience and I am awaiting a translation. Once received we will have an answer for you
this screenshootView attachment 6.bmp
after 4 days at 1st day of this month i asked the compliance department with message about what happened they said that they told backoffice to verify my account but they wrote withdraw by wrong instead of verify and this is screen shoot to my message and their answer

i uploaded all papers at mediafire link you can download from this link as i canot attach more than 5 photos

this photo is number 7 shown my question and their answer and at this day my account manager called me by phone he said congratulations compliance department agreed your papers and backoffice will verify it soon and note that they disabled trading from 18-6
at this day my balance become 12248$ and i also attached screen shoot for this mail at the uploaded folder photo number 4

till now everything excellent and normal
after 2 days at 3 of this month they sent this message
ifi,

As you are aware your account has been under review from our Backoffice and Compliance team as we discovered that you Proof Of Residence was not satisfactory.

We requested additional documents as proof, which you kindly have provided to us; after review the new documents have been deemed unacceptable by the Company.

Following discussion about the above with the Dealing Room and Backoffice we have decided that all your accounts with XEMarktes (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd) will be closed, deposits refunded back to the source and any profit/loss made with these deposits considered invalid as your verification documents were not satisfactory.

I would like to assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and further confirm that we always abide by the Client - Company agreement with which you accepted before starting to trade with us. Our decisions is final and that, other than the notifications set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.

Best Regards,
Constantinos
Compliance Department

they disabled my account and returned my deposit to me
i also attached screen shoot to their maill

they stolen my money and disabled my account and i have all evidences and and i also attached my civil id and passport and my certified bank statement and i am ready to give my mail password to the committe to check the messages between me and this scaaaammm company to take my right

i uploaded all papers at this link and i also put my statement which shown my balance is 12248$
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

1(2).rar

i wait help to take my right

@@ xemarkets company stolen 12000$ from me with evidence@ i wait help

at 28 may i opened account at xemarkets my account number is 11117718 and i made 500$ deposit at this account after this i uploaded my papers to verify my account but first time they refused my residency papers as it was out of date they want new papers it was at 11 june i sent new papers but they refused it also this is screen shoot View attachment 10004
i sent message to my account manager mr mestapha almeghebshi he said i must send papers with my name as i sent utilitybill with my father name so he said please sent bankstatement withyour name and address at 18-6 i sent my bank statement but without address they refused it and wanted new one with address i brought new one with address at 19-6
that is screenshoots proves what i saidView attachment 10005
View attachment 10006
this time i sent new bank statement signed from the bank manager but they also refused it and said please send it certified from egyption government or court or lawyer
see their messageView attachment 10007
i certified my papers from university and uploaded it to them they said thank you for your patience and I am awaiting a translation. Once received we will have an answer for you
this screenshootView attachment 10008
after 4 days at 1st day of this month i asked the compliance department with message about what happened they said that they told backoffice to verify my account but they wrote withdraw by wrong instead of verify and this is screen shoot to my message and their answer

i uploaded all papers at mediafire link you can download from this link as i canot attach more than 5 photos

this photo is number 7 shown my question and their answer and at this day my account manager called me by phone he said congratulations compliance department agreed your papers and backoffice will verify it soon and note that they disabled trading from 18-6
at this day my balance become 12248$ and i also attached screen shoot for this mail at the uploaded folder photo number 4

ifi,

As you are aware your account has been under review from our Backoffice and Compliance team as we discovered that you Proof Of Residence was not satisfactory.

We requested additional documents as proof, which you kindly have provided to us; after review the new documents have been deemed unacceptable by the Company.

Following discussion about the above with the Dealing Room and Backoffice we have decided that all your accounts with XEMarktes (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd) will be closed, deposits refunded back to the source and any profit/loss made with these deposits considered invalid as your verification documents were not satisfactory.

I would like to assure you that it is not our wish to trouble our clients and further confirm that we always abide by the Client - Company agreement with which you accepted before starting to trade with us. Our decisions is final and that, other than the notifications set forth herein, no further correspondence will be entered into.

Best Regards,
Constantinos
Compliance Department

they stolen my money and disabled my account and i have all evidences and and i also attached my civil id and passport and my certified bank statement and i am ready to give my mail password to the committe to check the messages between me and this scaaaammm company to take my right

i uploaded all papers at this link and i also put my statement which shown my balance is 12248$
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere

http://www.mediafire.com/?mekjlucp68tt7qc

l
at 28 may i opened account at xemarkets my account number is 11117718 and i made 500$ deposit at this account after this i uploaded my papers to verify my account but first time they refused my residency papers as it was out of date they want new papers it was at 11 june i sent new papers but they refused it also this is screen shoot View attachment 10004
that is screenshoots proves what i saidView attachment 10005
View attachment 10006
see their messageView attachment 10007
this screenshootView attachment 10008

ifi,

Best Regards,
Constantinos
Compliance Department

€i uploaded all papers at this link and i also put my statement which shown my balance is 12248$
heeeeeeee

what is that means please

Moderation Team Note: It means that newer members are more likely to have posts held in the moderation queue. This is necessary since there are many spammers who create new accounts to fill the forums with advertisements.

If you make a post and it ends up in moderation, someone at FPA HQ will check it within 1 business day.

I'm very curious what the reason is for the lengthy verification process, approval, then swift unapproval.

This is another reason why I recommend not opening a single trade or depositing a single cent until all papers are approved. If anything unusual crops up during the verification process, then test a small deposit and withdrawal before initiating trading.

but now what should i do? they stolen me now and as you can see i have all evidences
I'm very curious what the reason is for the lengthy verification process, approval, then swift unapproval.

This is another reason why I recommend not opening a single trade or depositing a single cent until all papers are approved. If anything unusual crops up during the verification process, then test a small deposit and withdrawal before initiating trading.

I have the same question like Pharaoh, why you deposited unless your A/c is verified and ok! Very fool act!
You have mentioned that they have returned your deposit, so how the 'stolen' is understood!

Back