Resolved - Xforex - scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudinw

Recruit
This website is a scam and I would not recommend it to any one. They will chase you to take your money and give you 1000 reasons for not returning them. I'm still chasing them for my money both the principle amount and my profits despite my earlier unsuccessful events. I'll keep you posted with the latest as it unveils

Stay on their case and leave them a nice shiny one star review if they don't send your money very soon.

Keep us updated.

Buongiorno utenti

Vorrei dissentire da quanto scritto sopra.

Ho operato con la xforex. E mi sono trovato molto bene sia con il servizio che con il tempo di prelievo ( e tra l`altro ho guadagnato qualcosa).

Buona giornata,

Franco

You must really love xforex! You created a brand new FPA forum account so you could praise them in a thread from 2010.

Or do you work for xforex?

Si ho creato un nuovo account per parlare della mia epserienza POISITIVA con la xforex.

Mi sembra di notare che lei non accetta il mio riscontro positivo, per caso e` lei che lavora per la concorrenza?

Really? What broker do I work for?

Please dig through all of my 4100+ posts at the FPA and find a single post I've made directly endorsing a broker and advocating that everyone should open an account there. Maybe you've encountered broker reps while you spam other forums for xforex, but you've really made a mistake if you think that everyone who can see through your transparent motives works for your competitors.

While you are wasting your time looking for an endorsement that doesn't exist (or making up some new excuse to hide your real motives), I'm going to PM our AsstModerator and ask him to check out your account for any links to xforex. I wonder what he'll find.

Franco,

Do you really want me to post all the fake reviews for xforex that came from your location? Do you want me to tell people where your post and all of those reviews were posted from?

Tell your boss what you have done and ask your boss to use the "Contact Us" link to get in touch with me. If I don't hear from him by Monday, April 9th, I will post all of those reviews and let people know where you are.

You also owe Pharaoh a heartfelt apology for accusing him of working for a competitor. That was a very stupid way to get attention focused on you.

Don't bother to try to edit or delete your posts. The original IP address will still be linked to them.

I have had an email discussion with someone from XForex about this issue.

Franco Valle is a fake name belonging to an employee of one of XForex's online marketing suppliers. That office has been involved in spamming the reviews and has at least one other fake forums account that was used to pretend to be a customer. Both accounts have been banned and the IP address has been reported to Spam-O-Matic.

XForex and the marketing company are trying to find out who is behind this. If he is identified, I'm told that being fired is mild compared to what is planned for him.

XForex has apologized to the FPA and also specifically to Pharaoh over this incident.

I see that Dudinw reported getting his money in the XForex discussion thread linked to the review page. I'm going to lock this thread now and mark it as resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back