Resolved - XLRTRADE - Scam / Mошенники

To: NOSTRO PARTNERSHIP LP (SL028666)
Registered Office: Suite 2, 5 St. Vincent Street,
Edinburgh, Scotland, Uk, EH3 6SW.
Owner: Yuliia Davydenko (website.informer.com/Yuliia+Davydenko+Nostro+Technology+Limited.html)
E-mail: nostro.technology@gmail.com

Dear Mrs. Davydenko,

I demand that “XLRTRADE” would withdraw all my funds in amount of $5 821.85 USD from my trading account No: 150871. (Attached)

The withdrawal process is misleading and far from been transparent, before withdrawing any money from the trading platform of “XLRTRADE”, the company requests a waiver to be signed by the customer Although, in the T&C displayed on the company's website states that a form needs to be signed before withdrawal and not a waiver as the company demands. In my case, I rejected to waive my rights and the agreement was modified on my demand!

Moreover, the company for some reason has a policy that it withdraws the profit and the initial deposit in separate transactions. Despite the T&C agreement that states that, all funds will be transferred to the initial account.

On July 2017, I submitted a withdrawal request that is pending until this day. Although, the money have left the trading account they never were received by my bank. (Attached)

Employee that are in charge of the company are highly unprofessional, with no knowledge of what is the difference between IBAN and SWIFT. Although, employee of the company confirmed the transfer, by sending me the transfer details (Attached). After a week from alleged transfer, “XLRTRADE” requests my banking details where they send money two weeks ago.

Taking in consideration everything mentioned above, I have no other choice but to make the conclusion that “XLRTRADE” is a scam.

Kind regards,
Aleksandr Menshikov

Attachments

• XLR1.JPG
    XLR1.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 16
  • xlr2.jpg
    xlr2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 15
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I lost well over 57,000 GBP to fake brokers in total, I was able to recover all my money just last week. Fight back hard to get your money back.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Dear FxMaster,

This Thread was resolved, please close it!

Kind regards,
Alex

Yes, I was browsing randomly and its always good to see cases solved, cheers.. well done.

Back