Resolved - XM anyone can help me? XM closed bank account

If they said this in the first place this should be the letter that I got..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-035320.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-035320.jpg
    468.2 KB · Views: 21
Ask the same question to them, why do they need more and more docs?
Ask them how long it's gonna take to close this issue?
I will ask them later after I went to the bank..it's 5am in the morning here.. Im so stressed with this...I will always update here until resolve

Not sure why people are so attracted to bucketshops. Because they advertise 1:8888 leverage?!? and trigger the gambling impulse? But to each their own.

You keep playing around with XM....what did you expect really??

Not sure why people are so attracted to bucketshops. Because they advertise 1:8888 leverage?!? and trigger the gambling impulse? But to each their own.

You keep playing around with XM....what did you expect really??

View attachment 77961Maybe I did not enough reasearch before I invest my money in xm.. I thought xm is good because of 10yrs operation.. and my leverage I used is just 1:200 and I did not take any signing bonus from them.. I earn 6percnt average of my equity monthly.. but the problem I cannot witdraw them

Are they still asking for more documents? I've seen brokers ask for proof that a bank account was closed before for this reason, but never seen them ask for more and more documents like they're doing to you. Seems like they are drawing it out and making it into a headache. Maybe in hopes you'll give up and just let them keep the money? Hard to say for sure.

Are they still asking for more documents? I've seen brokers ask for proof that a bank account was closed before for this reason, but never seen them ask for more and more documents like they're doing to you. Seems like they are drawing it out and making it into a headache. Maybe in hopes you'll give up and just let them keep the money? Hard to say for sure.
I will not giveup on this its my hard earn money.. im waiting for their response .this is the last email I received yesterday

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-215034.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-215034.jpg
    413.3 KB · Views: 19
My Xm account 17276058
June 17, 2022 my bank closed my bank account without prior notice, the problem is when I withdraw money it will automatic send to this closed bank account. to remove this account number in my xm. I email the XM support they said I need a letter from bank stating that my bank account is really closed.

View attachment 77916

So I send the needed documents here it is: I Just covered sensitive info. this is the sample pic. consisting 4pages
View attachment 77917View attachment 77918

and after that the replied to me is they need the first page of the SOA??what? in the first place what they need is just a letter only from the bank.

View attachment 77919
Here in Philippines is still pandemic, it's hard to go the bank.. Is this not enough proof??
so I tried to get some thru online bank and send to them today I don't know if it will work, but I hope please consider
View attachment 77921

Today 6/28/2022 I'm waiting for their reply, I will update this. if it's resolve

thankyou
Update today 6/30/2022 16:00 GMT+8
1656576925856.png

I tried to withdraw minimum amount today to test the water..
I will update again tomorrow if its really ok so this thread can be resolve..

Thankyou

Back